Gould says relax origin eligibility

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hate to say it but buzz was right .
qld play for the qld jumper NSW play to play origin .

NSW lost because the players rather play for another country .

state of origin is not about best of the best it’s about qld and NSW hatred .

how many of you gave a flyingfuck about the all stars game . No one , and that’s whatit will become relaxing criteria if anything should be tighter
SOO is a about QLD, always has been. Buzz is a degenerate alcoholic fkn clown

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
times have not changed . People have always been proud of their backgrounds and insult to suggest this is a new phenomenon. Many of us on the kennel have different backgrounds and proud of it and some of us older folk used to cop it deluxe when country was more Anglo.

you either proud NSW /Australian or you play for another country otherwise just make international and rep games like a club games and they can get signed up on contracts be mercenaries and not Matter their background
what a load of shit… the Nsw captain has played for Italy do you think he isn’t proud to pull on the Nsw jersey? If you have no connection or pride to your background that’s fine but don’t make others choose between playing state of origin and playing for his family heritage. How about you just worry about yourself

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They should make a rule if you want to play for NSW & Queensland your 100% committed to playing for Australia if picked. If your not chosen by Australia then you can choose your alternative country of choice.
That will go one of two ways..the end of international football or the demise of the talent pool and standard of SOO

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why will it die? You sound like a redneck American who thought the NFL and NBA would die when it became majority black
Oh have a cry you pc woke pussy.
Just saying what many people are sick of seeing, i dont care if they put more Aboriginal players in, i would be happy for that, but enough Islanders already.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Far from woke big fella. You said people won't watch NRL if if it is majority PI. Its not woke to think that is some racist bullshit...easy on calling me a pussy too
give up on the old racist card, what are you! Matty John's mentioned this problem in league years ago, low numbers in junior league,and the tv PC principals muzzled him, I'm Australian and it's free speech here.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They should make a rule if you want to play for NSW & Queensland your 100% committed to playing for Australia if picked. If your not chosen by Australia then you can choose your alternative country of choice.
why on earth would it bother you if they didn’t want to play for Australia.. you guys baffle me… anyone who loves the game wouldn’t want them picking Australia

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
give up on the old racist card, what are you! Matty John's mentioned this problem in league years ago, low numbers in junior league,and the tv PC principals muzzled him, I'm Australian and it's free speech here.
Im not being racist at all and who gives a fck what Matty Johns says. The problem is low participation levels across the board, AFL encroaching in the country areas, helicopter parents and soft little kids preferring to play online video games. .but you can think what you want...I will leave it there.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need to tighten it imo.

Origin is for Aussies.