News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
In typical Godfather Style …

I’m sure uncle Nick made him an offer he couldn’t refuse ..

View attachment 78308
Obviously Nick promised him that he would take over when Robinson fails again next year.

OR

Robinson owned up to being shit coach that totally relies on the assistant coaches, is useless without them propping him up and hence Holbrook would really be the coach.

Always a Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously Nick promised him that he would take over when Robinson fails again next year.

OR

Robinson owned up to being shit coach that totally relies on the assistant coaches, is useless without them propping him up and hence Holbrook would really be the coach.

Always a Bulldog
Sounds about right ,,,. Robinson hasn’t been the same since a few long term assistants moved on ..

I’m just over seeing the Roosters club picking up the best people all the time .. the narrative was they could afford Young & Leniu because JWH & Toupou were moving on, both those players re-signed and they still get Lenui & Young … who are they moving on to afford those players and there’s a good chance they’ll use JH to get in Tino’s ear and Politis will offer the world and get him to …

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

OR

Always a Bulldog
Why should we care.
Holbrook went the UK, coached the best roster by far in the league, had success.
Comes home and gets booted. Why? Maybe he didn't have the cattle he had over there.

Robinson has been the super coach only because of Nick's gold plated team.
Found out this year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why should we care.
Holbrook went the UK, coached the best roster by far in the league, had success.
Comes home and gets booted. Why? Maybe he didn't have the cattle he had over there.

Robinson has been the super coach only because of Nick's gold plated team.
Found out this year.
Agree.

Just can't figure out how that stacked team is so shit...

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know your type Dreamer, you're the type who gobbles up everything the media says. You don't know shit of what goes on inside the club or what the clubs intentions are. You're a media sucker. Hook, line and sinker they have you. I bet you love Rothfield as well. So he missed out on players because the media said so, Hahahahahahahaha.
Speaking of which. Whats your thoughts on Holbrook now the latest to reject Gusses filthy advances. Interested in your take on this whimperer

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of which. Whats your thoughts on Holbrook now the latest to reject Gusses filthy advances. Interested in your take on this whimperer
So Gus goes to the Gold Coast and has dinner with Holbrook. How do you know what was said at that dinner table? How do you know they went to get Holbrook over? How do you know they weren’t talking about potential players?

Are you gobbling up media innuendo again? Seems like you are good at that. How’s the body language reading going?

And who cares about a coach that got sacked by the shit Titans club. Holbrook hasn’t done anything apart from UK success. NRL is a different beast.

It’s funny how members on here shit all over our player recruits but want to sign a sacked coach.

You’re a big Dope with a capital D! You don’t even support the bulldogs cause all you do is rubbish our club.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds about right ,,,. Robinson hasn’t been the same since a few long term assistants moved on ..

I’m just over seeing the Roosters club picking up the best people all the time .. the narrative was they could afford Young & Leniu because JWH & Toupou were moving on, both those players re-signed and they still get Lenui & Young … who are they moving on to afford those players and there’s a good chance they’ll use JH to get in Tino’s ear and Politis will offer the world and get him to …
Agree ...fukin sick of the roosters always signing the best talent. Every year they bring in 2 to 3 quality players in an already an elite team. ...how the hell can teams at the lower end of the scale ever compete with the gun teams?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree ...fukin sick of the roosters always signing the best talent. Every year they bring in 2 to 3 quality players in an already an elite team. ...how the hell can teams at the lower end of the scale ever compete with the gun teams?
In the mean time it’s crickets from the Nrlol … but JJ decides to retire and they’re all over us saying we have to still carry part of his salary under the cap …. The hypocrisy is F***** pathetic ..

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im still thinking david fifita to dogs not raiders is it possible
That’s optimistic Joel. I’m not sure we even need another elite edge forward. Edwards and Kiks will play edge for us for five years, at least hopefully.

Jonboi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Amen to that, it’s also annoying when a team builds up a player and they hit their prime and the roosters swoop in and take them. They’re pricks the roosters I can’t stand them.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Amen to that, it’s also annoying when a team builds up a player and they hit their prime and the roosters swoop in and take them. They’re pricks the roosters I can’t stand them.
Jealousy

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
I cannot stand the rorters but this always baffles me when people claim the above. You may not like him or the club or even roll out the same old line of stacked sides, but every multi premiership winning coach had or has stacked sides. Ther best always attract the best.

3 premeirships and multiple pre-lim final apperances and 63% win ratio from 275 games says he is probably a bit better than shit..