News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil Gould’s recruitment for 2024 is questionable. Crichton is a decent pick up & if SST body holds up, I’d include him but the rest are dog average. They won’t make a huge difference unless you think going from 15th to 12th is a significant difference.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Phil Gould’s recruitment for 2024 is questionable. Crichton is a decent pick up & if SST body holds up, I’d include him but the rest are dog average. They won’t make a huge difference unless you think going from 15th to 12th is a significant difference.
taaffe and salmon are better players than what we have now in the position they play plus nobody knows how good xerri will be or not. so I wouldn't call them average signings just yet

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
taaffe and salmon are better players than what we have now in the position they play plus nobody knows how good xerri will be or not. so I wouldn't call them average signings just yet
They are playing in great organisations with structure plus super players around them. I think Taaffe will be a dud because he won’t be their first choice in any position. Same with Salmon. Look at Tyrone Peachey. He was horrid at Titans then returns to Penrith and looks a completely different player.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The dead giveaway is the clown parroting what the majority of opposition fans say. Either they’re actually one themselves (probably) or a dumb troll.
I reckon he's a opposition fan. Members on here should realize this and not take him seriously. I can smell a rat from a long way away.