Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
First it was Joel Romelo.
Then it was friggin' Mick Ennis.
Now Krisnan Inu.

I don't think I can take much more sad news this year.
I haven't been this upset by player movements since 2005-2007.

But, on the other hand, it never ceases to amaze me how players like this arrive to our club, and leave "better men".

For me, the Joel-thing began as a completely left-of-field idea in response to a flood of threads on here regarding who we should sign. It was a case of "everyone else has a thread on it, so here's mine". Little did I know that about 6 months later, my 'crazy idea' would wind up 100% true ! I knew with Joel "all good things must come to an end" one day, but it was fun driving the bandwagon while he was here.

With Mick, in my tiny little opinion ... he goes in the list of club legends. Gave up everything, part of the 2009-Moore-led-revolution who (along with Noddy, Stagg, Hannant, etc) moved his entire existence and re-focused his efforts on one thing only : Making the most of out his opportunity we'd handed them. Dude took it on like a personal responsibility and I'll be damned, we nearly won the whole she-bang in 2012 too. Still time for him to go home with the big bickies this year, if luck goes our way. Has done nothing but tackle his ring-out, and smash his body week after week. He's sledged, punched, bled and led from the front. An epic effort in a relatively short space of time. Add it all up, and it commands respect. There have been few who've done more for us than Mick, and if he were given a 10-year career here, he'd be a club immortal.

With Krisnan ... I'd rarely seen a player more excited to join us, or enjoy every minute of his time with us, more than Krisnan Inu. From his opening "doggies bro" pic in his new gear when he first joined, to the steady stream of social media videos from behind the scenes (I remember one in a car, back from training, with Kas, Greg, Joel and Frank : About 15 seconds of some hip-hop tune with the 5 of them doing moves), to the last memory of him I have, where he stole the massive drum off the cheer-squad on ground after a match, and started banging it before he went back up the tunnel to re-join the boys for the team song. For all his on-field talents, and the perceived flaws, he really enjoyed his time playing for us and it showed.

They'll leave us as better men, better footballers, and better leaders : It's been a pleasure having them around.
My tears dwelled mate... I have people leaving my might club. Inu is an enigma, he can win you a game by himself (or lose one), but he has always been entertaining. I have always been a fan. As for Joel, I lived his 'energiser bunny' impressions, he always stood up when he came into the first grade side. Ennis, he has been on of the best, I agree. His leadership has been first class, and his committment to his mates likewise.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
CK You posts are very uplifting . My glass has suddenly become half full ..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best of luck to inu
hope he finds happiness in his latest endevour

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Now Krisnan Inu.

But, on the other hand, it never ceases to amaze me how players like this arrive to our club, and leave "better men".

For me, the Joel-thing began as a completely left-of-field idea in response to a flood of threads on here regarding who we should sign. It was a case of "everyone else has a thread on it, so here's mine". Little did I know that about 6 months later, my 'crazy idea' would wind up 100% true ! I knew with Joel "all good things must come to an end" one day, but it was fun driving the bandwagon while he was here.

With Mick, in my tiny little opinion ... he goes in the list of club legends. Gave up everything, part of the 2009-Moore-led-revolution who (along with Noddy, Stagg, Hannant, etc) moved his entire existence and re-focused his efforts on one thing only : Making the most of out his opportunity we'd handed them. Dude took it on like a personal responsibility and I'll be damned, we nearly won the whole she-bang in 2012 too. Still time for him to go home with the big bickies this year, if luck goes our way. Has done nothing but tackle his ring-out, and smash his body week after week. He's sledged, punched, bled and led from the front. An epic effort in a relatively short space of time. Add it all up, and it commands respect. There have been few who've done more for us than Mick, and if he were given a 10-year career here, he'd be a club immortal.

With Krisnan ... I'd rarely seen a player more excited to join us, or enjoy every minute of his time with us, more than Krisnan Inu. From his opening "doggies bro" pic in his new gear when he first joined, to the steady stream of social media videos from behind the scenes (I remember one in a car, back from training, with Kas, Greg, Joel and Frank : About 15 seconds of some hip-hop tune with the 5 of them doing moves), to the last memory of him I have, where he stole the massive drum off the cheer-squad on ground after a match, and started banging it before he went back up the tunnel to re-join the boys for the team song. For all his on-field talents, and the perceived flaws, he really enjoyed his time playing for us and it showed.

They'll leave us as better men, better footballers, and better leaders : It's been a pleasure having them around.

Nice touch CK !!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hate to tell you all but....

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/krisnan-inu/positions.html

Wing 47 appearances for 34 tries
Centre 91 appearances for 31 tries

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/matches/Custom/LS00LS0tLS1jLTU1NzItLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0=

He has played the majority of his games (including his explosive 2012 and 2013 seasons) in the centres.

What becomes interesting is you'll notice with Inus stats, the first year at a new club he blitzes it. Second year is a bit quieter. Third year is normally a dud and then moves on shortly after.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now Krisnan Inu.

Is Inu legit leaving the dogs?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really will miss Inu he is a player of the people and is a very nice guy, I hope him leaving doesn't cause issues with our boys as a lot of them seem close and tight with him.

Good bye old friend best of luck!

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hate to tell you all but....

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/krisnan-inu/positions.html

Wing 47 appearances for 34 tries
Centre 91 appearances for 31 tries

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/matches/Custom/LS00LS0tLS1jLTU1NzItLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0=

He has played the majority of his games (including his explosive 2012 and 2013 seasons) in the centres.

What becomes interesting is you'll notice with Inus stats, the first year at a new club he blitzes it. Second year is a bit quieter. Third year is normally a dud and then moves on shortly after.
Does not mean that he's best position is still centre, he was always weak defensively at centre but in 2012 we covered for him exceptionally well. The fact he wasn't given more of a go this year over nothing players like Low and Brown is an example of our club having 0 confidence in him.

The fact you still think he's a dud when we have far more dud players in Low and Brown shows that you possess an unfair bias towards him. Even when we were full strength early this year during the 7 game streak, Brown showed nothing yet was consistently picked, but Inu needs to show so much more to even have a chance of pushing dud players out of his way. The last game he played for us, he was no worse than Brown. To say otherwise is ridiculous and he should've been afforded the wing position, he leaps better and is stronger than any of our other wingers.

Last year none of our players played well, singling out his performances is naive. Pritchard, Kasiano and our entire forward pack who were stars in 2012 played well below their best in 2013

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read a couple good threads today, first one about Reynolds, now this. Geez getting that feeling where im gonna be tok hyped up and cry lol #bulldogsforever #foreverbulldogs

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Read a couple good threads today, first one about Reynolds, now this. Geez getting that feeling where im gonna be tok hyped up and cry lol #bulldogsforever #foreverbulldogs
#ronz4dogz

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well said CK. Inu was one to excite on a good day. I was very pleased when we signed him - he is hard to stop when he is determined to score.

All the best to him and Mick for the rest of their careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.