News Good Riddance

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another Trent Barrett dud signing.came for the money.didn’t give a shit about the club.
TPJ has said it was because of Gus.

At the start Gus took the credit & then backtracked.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Almost everyone that's reached mature adulthood has had some form of hardship/tragic event in their lives. I've had my share and it's not unique to TPJ he just has a chip on his shoulder like the world and everyone in it owes him something. Like his ex teammates not keeping in touch, nothing stopping him keeping in touch with them if he wanted too.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another Trent Barrett dud signing.came for the money.didn’t give a shit about the club.
Another "dud" Trent Barrett "dud" signing hehe. Far out Barrett sucks so bad I dunno how he does it lol.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe TPJ should be asking himself why none of the group beyond 2 and the coach want anything to do with him.
Even then, are they only being courteous?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The other guy has man boobs, where did they find him ? KFC ?
Did you see some of the other palookas who fronted up for fights? Lol.

It really is concerning that guys in that kind of condition are allowed by doctors to get into a ring with so little ability to defend themselves or poor level of fitness...I guess the layer of fat somewhat helps.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you see some of the other palookas who fronted up for fights? Lol.

It really is concerning that guys in that kind of condition are allowed by doctors to get into a ring with so little ability to defend themselves or poor level of fitness...I guess the layer of fat somewhat helps.
I haven't seen nor am I interested tbh.But I can imagine.like his mate sbw, he will only fight blokes hand picked for him to beat.Hopefully he gets a few punches into TPJ from his friends at the kennel :tearsofjoy: