Good holiday ideas?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a getaway for 7-10 days, preferably in Australia. Taking a young family out of Sydney somewhere. Any special places to visit. where you going this year?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Looking for a getaway for 7-10 days, preferably in Australia. Taking a young family out of Sydney somewhere. Any special places to visit. where you going this year?
What time of year mate?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Im thinking mid to late JAN 24? Can do the gold coast but ive done so many times.
Your options may be a bit limited as a lot of places will be booked out already. I’d go to Thailand or Vietnam that time of year but if you don’t want to travel too far there’s a heap of great beach towns on the north, mid-north & south coast. Some might be busy like Forster, Huskisson, Terrigal & around Byron but off the top of my head look at Yamba, Evans head, Brooms head, Old Bar, South west rocks, seal rocks, Huskisson, Tathra, Merimbula, Eden, Belmore

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s probably cheaper to travel to Bali or Thailand than staying in Australia.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a week or 2 for my honeymoon in June 2024? Budget and time won't allow for Europe

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Throw Lennox Head in your short list.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Didn't think about that one man thank you
No worries. It’s a 9 hour flight. It isn’t cheap but a great place and weather will be perfect in June and bloody cold here. Most people go to Waikiki but it depends on what you want. Maui & Kauai are incredible. The big island is ok but only Kona. Hilo sucks. Feel free to PM me if you want any info mate or ask here

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All those families booking a camping getaway.. dont get it? Leave the house to live like a caveman? with less amenities..

I would only go on holiday to lap up some service, not live out an episode of survivor

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All those families booking a camping getaway.. dont get it? Leave the house to live like a caveman? with less amenities..

I would only go on holiday to lap up some service, not live out an episode of survivor
It’s a tough one for you Boost. The options for an upper lower to middle class whites only fam with nice watches and the latest gym/leisure wear that own big tv’s and want to bash their neighbours…are limited at this time if the year.

I would probably suggest the premier beach cabin at “the BIG4” caravan and leisure park in South Durras.

On the beach with a verandah, but close enough to the vans and campers for you to yell abuse and throw your empty Yellowtail champers bottles at them.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It’s a tough one for you Boost. The options for an upper lower to middle class whites only fam with nice watches and the latest gym/leisure wear that own big tv’s and want to bash their neighbours…are limited at this time if the year.

I would probably suggest the premier beach cabin at “the BIG4” caravan and leisure park in South Durras.

On the beach with a verandah, but close enough to the vans and campers for you to yell abuse and throw your empty Yellowtail champers bottles at them.
U missed the point - he already lives like a caveman. Fire risk you see....