Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
For the last freaking time, his name is SHAUN LANE and he plays for MANLY.

This link shows you his name: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_Lane

And this link, princess @Nasheed, is his CURRENT player profile on the MANLY SEA EAGLES website: http://www.seaeagles.com.au/team/profiles/shaun_lane.html
Ok its Shaun, I didnt say otherwise. I need to be clear about that for moderators. You are bringing up an old thing.

He isnt playing for the Manly Sea Eagles, He is playing for their feeder club Blacktown.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's contracted to Manly as part of the Top 25, but mostly plays for Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles (feeder club for Manly this year).

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm working tomorrow but if I knock off early enough, I'm there

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why?
Its well known on the Kennel I grew up in a bad part of Sydney then moved to Granville 2/3 years back.

Also was in Brooklyn and San Francisco this year till march (thats one for the facebook stalkers).

I think you may be thinking about my good friend in Taree, who gives me bulldogs information, he's always right with bulldogs things.
I thought Granville is the bad part of Sydney.

Reactions: DT

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Talked the wife into bringing the kids down too ... yippeee

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will be there. Let's hope we see an inspired performance, must get revenge on souffs and the voldemorts.

Khara & Burgess need to be dominated - Jackson on assignment to put those two grubs in their place.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why?
Its well known on the Kennel I grew up in a bad part of Sydney then moved to Granville 2/3 years back.

Also was in Brooklyn and San Francisco this year till march (thats one for the facebook stalkers).

I think you may be thinking about my good friend in Taree, who gives me bulldogs information, he's always right with bulldogs things.
Sorry did i get that right, you grew up in a bad part of sydney then moved to granville?...how bad was the place you grew up in then...haha

I grew up in Greenacre and can hardly drive through there these days sadly.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definitely be there hopefully not too bad on the trains out there

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be there for sure
Jump on the bus at illawong
Hanging out for this game

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok its Shaun, I didnt say otherwise. I need to be clear about that for moderators. You are bringing up an old thing.

He isnt playing for the Manly Sea Eagles, He is playing for their feeder club Blacktown.

Nasheed, just how stupid are you? It doesn't matter who he's playing for, HE'S CONTRACTED TO MANLY!

Does this mean when Chris Sandow was playing for the Windsor Wolves he wasn't signed with the Eels???

Status
Not open for further replies.