Good argument against male domination

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson speaks with facts and without bias, he is my Messiah until my Biblical Messiah arrives. These snowflakes keep rocking up to try and stump him but it will never happen, it just shows how misinformed they are.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol..very true.. Which reminds me..I once had hot lesbian neighbours..they actually got me a Rolex for my birthday. It's nice, but I think they misunderstood me when I said, "I wanna watch!" :sleepy:
You idiot lol fucken funny tho :laughing:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson speaks with facts and without bias, he is my Messiah until my Biblical Messiah arrives. These snowflakes keep rocking up to try and stump him but it will never happen, it just shows how misinformed they are.
What's his deal, why do the left hate him?

Who does he speak out against, snowflakes in general or a certain group?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He uses a tactic that every single political commentator uses. He speaks facts but omits certain facts that don't agree with his opinion. It's classical cherry picking and everyone does it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He's very intelligent that's for sure.
It's hard to argue with him.

Notice he doesn't have to yell or resort to personal attacks to get his point across?
That's a true sign of someone who is really intelligent.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing to keep in mind about Peterson is that he uses religion and philosophy as a basis for everything. That's why it's kind of funny when people shout "He talks about facts" as most of what he talks about is metaphysical and hypothetical. It's pure philosophy rather than science.

But that's what Psychology is to the main part. It's a heavy focus on the metaphysical rather than logical reasoning. Top quote a Yale Psychology professor, "We don't actually know if Psychology actually works because there's no real measurement"

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing to keep in mind about Peterson is that he uses religion and philosophy as a basis for everything. That's why it's kind of funny when people shout "He talks about facts" as most of what he talks about is metaphysical and hypothetical. It's pure philosophy rather than science.

But that's what Psychology is to the main part. It's a heavy focus on the metaphysical rather than logical reasoning. Top quote a Yale Psychology professor, "We don't actually know if Psychology actually works because there's no real measurement"
That's what these people mean by facts hacky. I.e whatever they already agree with is "facts"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I've never heard him quote a verse from the bible.

You sure you're not mistaking him for Pastor Keith Piper?

Keith is a hate monger who uses the old testament to spread fear.
He's no different to a Wahhabi Sunni!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never heard him quote a verse from the bible.

You sure you're not mistaking him for Pastor Keith Piper?

Keith is a hate monger who uses the old testament to spread fear.
He's no different to a Wahhabi Sunni!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But still at least Jordan doesn't need to yell or chant to make a point

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But still at least Jordan doesn't need to yell or chant to make a point
Of course not. He's a psychologist. Funny thing about Psychology is that it teaches you how to use tone and body language to manipulate people effectively. That's why it's used in marketing.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course not. He's a psychologist. Funny thing about Psychology is that it teaches you how to use tone and body language to manipulate people effectively. That's why it's used in marketing.
Yeah that Jew Sigmund Freud and his nephew worked that out 100 years ago lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah that Jew Sigmund Freud and his nephew worked that out 100 years ago lol.
Freud was the greatest troll of all time. His theories ended up being very incorrect but he set up the future of all psychoanalytic study. Also, he figured out how to piss off people by targeting their mothers. He was the literal start of the "Your mum" jokes.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Freud was the greatest troll of all time. His theories ended up being very incorrect but he set up the future of all psychoanalytic study. Also, he figured out how to piss off people by targeting their mothers. He was the literal start of the "Your mum" jokes.
Your mum jokes are so 1997 now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd turn for this woman haha
She's not the most attractive woman in the world, or the room she's in, even if she's alone.. But she's still amazing and if I was a woman then I'd turn in a heartbeat.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I would like to present the positive and uplifting message from news corp for 2019, screenshot from 11:50pm on NYE pushing their ridiculous agenda against the abc.

nye_pic.png