Good argument against male domination

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I
Sorry Wolfy..but please explain.. because by this sweeping comment you are making generalisations just as hard line feminists make about male dominations.. I mean I could say to conteract your argument by professing another generalisation..that men wanna prove they have the bigger balls than those around em..so their judgements are influenced as such..and that’s not limited to once a month..

Fair enough about your basic point..but this comment I’ve highlighted..which you have repeatedly referred to..just makes you sound like those people you are calling out..:fearscream:
I immediately searched for 'tampon slap gif' but am too stupid to find it and too lazy to make one

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Explain please.. because by this sweeping comment you are making generalisations just as hard line feminists make about male dominations.. I mean I could say to conteract your argument by professing another generalisation..that men wanna prove they have the bigger balls than those around em..so their judgements are influenced as such..and that’s not limited to once a month..

Fair enough about your basic point..but this comment I’ve highlighted..which you have repeatedly referred to..just makes you sound like those people you are calling out..:fearscream:
Don't be sorry I'm glad you called me up on it.

And it is a sweeping statement .. But it holds merit in that it is largely true amongst women to have episodes of emotional instability due to estrogen levels fluctuating around ovulation every month. It's well recognised by medical research.

When you put someone in power who has emotional instability and has power to impose subjective laws then you have a situation where corruption of the law can take place as in my situation dealing with female bosses.

They can make a mountain out of a molehill if you piss them off and it only seems to happen with women.. This is from my experience .

I challenged my line manager on a policy last year and she dismissed me as 'just being confused' !! so anyway to cut a long story short I sent her the policy.. She immediately responded with 'oh by the way your contract is 16 hours a week and I'm not obliged to offer you any more than your contract states' Heres a phone number to our counselling service'
WTF the policy we were discussing involved annual leave so effectively she used another policy to get back at me and cut my shifts down for 3 months till I won an anti discrimination case against the establishment.

Now I've got a female corporate services manager and a female HR manager that I'm in battle with.. My line manager reported me to her manager Alleging a ridiculous claim that I didn't fulfil an aspect of my job because she feels I was lying WTF..

It's beyond belief but I dealt with the same thing at Qantas till they removed the female manager from her office kicking and screaming one day.. (twas a beautiful day indeed)

So basically I'm talking from Years of experience which should hold some merit..

To be shut down because NOT ALL women are the same is harbouring the problem and letting it continue.

It's like seeing signs of disease but because the symptoms don't FULLY match the documented disease then we should just let it fester till Full blown symptoms occur.. It's just dangerous

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly I think women should have the same opportunity as men in the work place and while I don't really like quotas, I understand the point of them (to counter covert sexism)

That said, my partner works in child care which is a profession that is at least 95% female and she has constant issues. The women she works with are always bitching behind each other's backs and both of her managers constantly treated her like shit and told her that she was being overpaid even though they were underpaying her.

It wasn't until they she handed in her resignation that they admitted that she was the best worker they had and they offered her more money to stay. She still left though.

But I don't blame that on women. It's poor structure. The new place she's working at has a proper heirachy so everyone knows their place.

I've had the same problem at places I've worked where the boss refused to give us a proper structure and it resulted in everyone constantly at each other's throats all because no one knows who is in charge. And in those situations I found that it never mattered if you're male or female. Every situation was the same.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
as a male 'victim' living in our great country, can someone remind me again what rights i have lost, i forget :worried:
The right to be an asshole to people, and minorities in particular, without any consequences

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly I think women should have the same opportunity as men in the work place and while I don't really like quotas, I understand the point of them (to counter covert sexism)

That said, my partner works in child care which is a profession that is at least 95% female and she has constant issues. The women she works with are always bitching behind each other's backs and both of her managers constantly treated her like shit and told her that she was being overpaid even though they were underpaying her.

It wasn't until they she handed in her resignation that they admitted that she was the best worker they had and they offered her more money to stay. She still left though.

But I don't blame that on women. It's poor structure. The new place she's working at has a proper heirachy so everyone knows their place.

I've had the same problem at places I've worked where the boss refused to give us a proper structure and it resulted in everyone constantly at each other's throats all because no one knows who is in charge. And in those situations I found that it never mattered if you're male or female. Every situation was the same.
It doesnt matter if you're Male or female. As you said it comes down to the structure of that particular workplace. To claim that this is a sex problem is bullshit.

I've had strong female leaders in my work experience and all that is is a personal anecdote.

It's the usual suspects on the kennel who show a mountain of emotional problems when this topic comes up and ironically they claim women have no emotional control.

Last edited:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Theres plenty of good men, and theres plenty of good women. However I still think that some people are better suited to some professions.
It worries me that women are driving "B' doubles. It worries me that men are advising on make up.
The best solution to all this is to give the jobs to the most capable, irrespective of gender.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I’ll tell you what pisses me off... these days the organisation that I work for say they they want 50% of women in leadership roles. That seems fair right? WRONG. Whatever happened to hiring the best person for the job who has the best cv, job application, experience, qualifications, and interview performance? That’s actually discrimination against men because they are public ally saying women will be looked as the more worthy candidate than men simply because they’re women!

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Theres plenty of good men, and theres plenty of good women. However I still think that some people are better suited to some professions.
It worries me that women are driving "B' doubles. It worries me that men are advising on make up.
The best solution to all this is to give the jobs to the most capable, irrespective of gender.
You see you’re speaking common sense and logical... so by default no one will take you seriously.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't be sorry I'm glad you called me up on it.

And it is a sweeping statement .. But it holds merit in that it is largely true amongst women to have episodes of emotional instability due to estrogen levels fluctuating around ovulation every month. It's well recognised by medical research.

When you put someone in power who has emotional instability and has power to impose subjective laws then you have a situation where corruption of the law can take place as in my situation dealing with female bosses.

They can make a mountain out of a molehill if you piss them off and it only seems to happen with women.. This is from my experience .

I challenged my line manager on a policy last year and she dismissed me as 'just being confused' !! so anyway to cut a long story short I sent her the policy.. She immediately responded with 'oh by the way your contract is 16 hours a week and I'm not obliged to offer you any more than your contract states' Heres a phone number to our counselling service'
WTF the policy we were discussing involved annual leave so effectively she used another policy to get back at me and cut my shifts down for 3 months till I won an anti discrimination case against the establishment.

Now I've got a female corporate services manager and a female HR manager that I'm in battle with.. My line manager reported me to her manager Alleging a ridiculous claim that I didn't fulfil an aspect of my job because she feels I was lying WTF..

It's beyond belief but I dealt with the same thing at Qantas till they removed the female manager from her office kicking and screaming one day.. (twas a beautiful day indeed)

So basically I'm talking from Years of experience which should hold some merit..

To be shut down because NOT ALL women are the same is harbouring the problem and letting it continue.

It's like seeing signs of disease but because the symptoms don't FULLY match the documented disease then we should just let it fester till Full blown symptoms occur.. It's just dangerous
Wolfy were you hormonally compromised at these moments..which may cloud your recollection..or maybe you were when you wrote these comments.. mmm? I wouldn’t even think this..because it’s just too easy..it’s almost like an excuse for irrational behaviour or continual irrational behaviour.. Men can be just as ‘emotional’.. But no one thinks..oh it seems his balls are full and he needs a release..nope..I just think people get emotional because they are either shit at their job so get overwhelmed and try to blame others for their incompetence..or two..they are just simply assholes..man or woman.

However, seriously..I do understand..on a basic level the view of people who support quotas.. But I am..and have always been..a believer in the best person for the job should get it..man or woman.. And as for emotional people..I don’t think anyone could deny Trump is not an emotional guy..and he has got the number one job in the world!

Ps..and please read my PM to you..it’s just amazingly good!!!!! :grimacing:

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To a degree I agree with this

Women wanting equal prize money in sports I strongly disagree with because of these reasons

Sports are a niche profession, it's out of the ordinary
People pay to see the best quality athletes/sports people of that particular sport

Plain and simple some womens sports do not get the revenue dollars because it's nowhere near the class of mens sports.

But when it comes to "normal" 9 to 5 professions the above gets thrown out the window. Sports have a unique classification of athletic excellence which determines pay packets, and that is just basic human anatomy

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To a degree I agree with this

Women wanting equal prize money in sports I strongly disagree with because of these reasons

Sports are a niche profession, it's out of the ordinary
People pay to see the best quality athletes/sports people of that particular sport

Plain and simple some womens sports do not get the revenue dollars because it's nowhere near the class of mens sports.

But when it comes to "normal" 9 to 5 professions the above gets thrown out the window. Sports have a unique classification of athletic excellence which determines pay packets, and that is just basic human anatomy
Tennis at Grand Slam is a great example.. A men’s tennis match is a guaranteed 3 sets..women’s tennis match is not..to me men should get paid more.. Sport’s revenue..in general..is based entirely on its popularity..thus it is reflected in ‘income ‘ of the participants..as in the points you’ve outlined..is why men justifiably get paid more..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wolfy were you hormonally compromised at these moments..which may cloud your recollection..or maybe you were when you wrote these comments.. mmm? I wouldn’t even think this..because it’s just too easy..it’s almost like an excuse for irrational behaviour or continual irrational behaviour.. Men can be just as ‘emotional’.. But no one thinks..oh it seems his balls are full and he needs a release..nope..I just think people get emotional because they are either shit at their job so get overwhelmed and try to blame others for their incompetence..or two..they are just simply assholes..man or woman.

However, seriously..I do understand..on a basic level the view of people who support quotas.. But I am..and have always been..a believer in the best person for the job should get it..man or woman.. And as for emotional people..I don’t think anyone could deny Trump is not an emotional guy..and he has got the number one job in the world!

Ps..and please read my PM to you..it’s just amazingly good!!!!! :grimacing:
Look , I like your devils advocate stand .. Maybe I was affected by hormones , maybe I wasn't . Maybe I am at the moment maybe I'm not..

Bottom line is it doesn't matter I'm not at the the helm affecting someones livelihood because I feel or felt offended..

All I'm saying is from my experience women have proven time and time again when given power they abuse it and have no remorse.. They're evil and for that reason shouldn't be given management positions..
Maybe men are the same but it's not been my experience.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look , I like your devils advocate stand .. Maybe I was affected by hormones , maybe I wasn't . Maybe I am at the moment maybe I'm not..

Bottom line is it doesn't matter I'm not at the the helm affecting someones livelihood because I feel or felt offended..

All I'm saying is from my experience women have proven time and time again when given power they abuse it and have no remorse.. They're evil .
Evil? I better watch my mum then..and you! :fearscream:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Peterson in a nutshell

Anyone who takes him seriously has already got screws loose

And no I ain't apologizing for it, deal with it
What qualifications so you have to assess him as a nut job ?

He has a unique talent to keep the argument in line and not get blindsided by left wing garbage

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tennis at Grand Slam is a great example.. A men’s tennis match is a guaranteed 3 sets..women’s tennis match is not..to me men should get paid more.. Sport’s revenue..in general..is based entirely on its popularity..thus it is reflected in ‘income ‘ of the participants..as in the points you’ve outlined..is why men justifiably get paid more..
See I disagree with that one particular example. Womens tennis is an elite sport and had a different "eliteness" to the mens version.

But the key thing is that womens tennis DOES generate public interest and revenue for the sport hence womens tennis players have a lot more "ammunution" to argue for their increased pay.

However take womens soccer as another example. NO WAY IN HELL. It will just not generate the same revenue as mens European competitions.

The sport is such that the difference between mens and womens versions have quite a sizable difference in quality which will never ever be overcome by womens professionalism of the sport.

Womens tennis is a different sport to mens tennis and hence I can see the argument for womens tennis

But womens soccer, the sport cant realy generate a different "kind" of the sport,its just poor quality of the sport itself

Does that make sense?