Goldberg???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
What ever happened to Goldberg. Does anyone know if he will ever return?

D

D0ggyStylz

Post-wrestling activity

Since leaving WWE, Goldberg has primarily focused on his acting career. He has commented on his year with WWE in a highly critical fashion, arguing that his character was poorly utilized. In February 2006, several media outlets reported that Goldberg wasn't in negotiations with the professional wrestling promotion Total Nonstop Action Wrestling; possibly in response to these rumors, semi-retired wrestler Warrior commented on his website that he would be interested in wrestling Goldberg in TNA should TNA approach him with such an offer. In a series of interviews conducted in June 2006, Goldberg stated that he was mildly interested in working for TNA, particularly since his friend Sting had joined the promotion by then, but had several reservations. Goldberg's name has been brought up frequently in TNA during angles and during backstage discussions and rumors. Goldberg's name was first mentioned back at Lockdown 2006, as Goldberg became the target of a rumor of him joining Sting's warriors to wage war against Jarrett's army as a result of Steiner being brought in. His name was also brought up as a candidate for the consultant of Christian Cage along with Brock Lesnar's but it was later revealed to be Scott Steiner. Goldberg was upset about this, as was Brock Lesnar, as neither of them were informed that their names being on the list (since it was Brock Lesnar himself who informed Goldberg of the list). Another rumor had surfaced about Goldberg being the fifth member of Team Angle for the Lethal Lockdown match at Lockdown 2007 but it was revealed that Jeff Jarrett was that man. Goldberg has shown interest in signing with TNA, but is holding out for a deal similar to the magnitude of Sting's contractual offer to TNA. Goldberg has stated on his official website that, he is scheduled to appear at WrestleFanFest in San Francisco, California, on October 19 - 21, 2007. Whether this is a one off appearance, has yet to be seen. In a interview recently on Live 105.3 in Texas, Goldberg quoted when discussing TNA, "TNA totally blows, man. I don't think they have a clue as to what people want to see, I think. They've got a very clouded vision. Right after the Benoit death, WWE and TNA had an opportunity to 'make it right.' They had an opportunity, they had everyone's attention and what does TNA do? They go out and sign 'Pacman' Jones. That in itself, in a nutshell, describes TNA's mentality. That as a viable option for Goldberg? Absolutely not. Those guys don't deserve to have me on their program."

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
goldberg was one of my faves..its a shame that the wwe didnt use him properly

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
goldberg was one of my faves..its a shame that the wwe didnt use him properly
But the WCW sure as hell did. He was a Great Promotion tool for them but he just ended up loosing it all when the WCW fell. So did his Fotball Career although his acting Career is okay.

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Me too. Come back PLEASE. Miss those spear tackles.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Me too. Come back PLEASE. Miss those spear tackles.
Plus those great Jackhammers & Suplexes which makes that Crowd Rise in ore. Man I really have to admit that I aswell miss Goldberg though he aint coming back Members.

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah, who remember when he jack hammered the giant?

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
besides a couple of times here and there....i havnt watched wrestling since his last match against lesnar!!

That match was the worst i have ever seen, goldberg himself sayin that it was ****......wrestling hasnt been the same since!

GOLDBERG WAS A WRESTLING IMMORTAL!! lol

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
besides a couple of times here and there....i havnt watched wrestling since his last match against lesnar!!

That match was the worst i have ever seen, goldberg himself sayin that it was ****......wrestling hasnt been the same since!

GOLDBERG WAS A WRESTLING IMMORTAL!! lol
Yet he will never probably be recognised as one.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
But the WCW sure as hell did. He was a Great Promotion tool for them but he just ended up loosing it all when the WCW fell. So did his Fotball Career although his acting Career is okay.
goes to show when the WWE have decent wrestlers they dont know what the hell to do with them

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
goes to show when the WWE have decent wrestlers they dont know what the hell to do with them
Just like: Kevin Nash, Sabu, Sandman plus many others. All the WWE can do is sign & Tear-Up Contracts.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
WWE are a joke

all that potential they had with Goldberg and they didnt use it
TripleH just had to make a storyline where he was always in control of Goldberg where in real life without acting Goldberg would hurt Paul Michael Levesque badly

M

MikeyP..

lol GOLD DUST (i thinks thats its name they golden wrestler, who is just like rami)

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was very close in being a Legend but he threw it all away for acting, Good Choice though. He made more more on the way.
he isnt a very successful actor...was a better wrestler....reviews arent so great

Status
Not open for further replies.