Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It wouldnt be bad, it will be horrible. Wouldnt even call it a match

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think acting has just a lil bit more respect than wrestling :p
I can't see how you would blame him tho. Wouldn't you rather get paid more for less dangerous work? Not everyone can be ric flair and wrestle until they r about 102
:D I though he was in his late 120's. Rice Flair is a Legendary Wrestler gone Bad. He's been in there for too long for his own good. I think that once you hit 50 it's time to go. It becomes too risky after that with the Pain Killers & Steriods. It doesn't mix well with the Age.

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
:D I though he was in his late 120's. Rice Flair is a Legendary Wrestler gone Bad. He's been in there for too long for his own good. I think that once you hit 50 it's time to go. It becomes too risky after that with the Pain Killers & Steriods. It doesn't mix well with the Age.

Ric Flair is on his way out, he will most probably be having his retirement match at Wrestlemania, the only question is against who?

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ric Flair is on his way out, he will most probably be having his retirement match at Wrestlemania, the only question is against who?
The Writers haven't given him a Break into the top of the Business at all in the Past Year. He deserves this Final Great Match. I reckon it should be a One-Off Match with MVP. It would great see 2 Egos collide at Wrestlemania.

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goldberg isnt held in high regard by alot of the wrestlers in the industry ill tell u that much from shoot interviews ive heard.

He was amazing though, when he speared someone he looked like he murdered them...imagine him in the Bulldogs Forward pack

There will never be another like him...Lashely, Batista and Lesnar may try but never will be

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What ever happened to Goldberg. Does anyone know if he will ever return?
i spoke to him yesterday and he said he will make a suprise appearance on RAW in october

Status
Not open for further replies.