ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
for 8 nights.

Leaving at the end of the month.

Looking forward to the hawker food & I am going to KEK Seafood restaurant

Going to see the Singapore Night Safari. I want a baby monkey for a pet. :tearsofjoy:
Enjoy and be safe

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I spent a few days there in 2002. It was meant to be a 7 day stopover on route to Bangkok. Alcohol prices there proved prohibitive and I
Enjoy and be safe
wound up hiring a minibus with 7 other tourists to escape to Thailand. Nice place. Food courts are great. The zoo is incredible. Shopping was less cheap there than I was led to believe. But if I get back there, I'll try to see the wild otters that are quite famous there. There's an amusement park I didn't get to either.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Loved Singapore!! You could spend a day just at the airport. Changi airport is ridiculously big!! Some really nice restaurants and cafes along the river and the war memorial is worth a look if you have time!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stay away from the 4 floors .

I have heard they money disappears very quickly over there.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
for 8 nights.

Leaving at the end of the month.

Looking forward to the hawker food & I am going to KEK Seafood restaurant

Going to see the Singapore Night Safari. I want a baby monkey for a pet. :tearsofjoy:
That’s great news you’re going to sing to the poor. What song would you be singing?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@Gene Krupa gotta try Chili Crab, a Singers institution:
East Coast Seafood Centre is a good place to get it, which is between the plane station at Changi and the City. Marina Bay Sands is worth a visit but not cheap - a few years ago I ordered some beers at the rooftop bar and nearly had to take out a mortgage. Sentosa is worth a visit for the beach or to eat/drink. Several ways to get there including cable car. Have a good trip.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Gene Krupa gotta try Chili Crab, a Singers institution:
East Coast Seafood Centre is a good place to get it, which is between the plane station at Changi and the City. Marina Bay Sands is worth a visit but not cheap - a few years ago I ordered some beers at the rooftop bar and nearly had to take out a mortgage. Sentosa is worth a visit for the beach or to eat/drink. Several ways to get there including cable car. Have a good trip.
There is chilli crab at KEK seafood

kek-seafood-menu.jpg

Don't know the price.

Won't be wearing the good clothes, as I know I will get it everywhere. lol

Thanks for the recommendations.