Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this the same as this?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have to pay $50 to run?!
Surely a taxi is cheaper yes?

I have this conversation with my wife all the time (she goes in these running festivals).

The City to Surf shes in one of the timed groups and I'm like "it's for charity, why do you need to be competitive for a fun run?".

Apparently I "just don't get it", whatever "it" is..

In summary, females are weird creatures at times.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I run to the fridge & back. Does that count?

N

Natboy

I have this conversation with my wife all the time (she goes in these running festivals).

The City to Surf shes in one of the timed groups and I'm like "it's for charity, why do you need to be competitive for a fun run?".

The race would be over by the time you hailed a cab down and even after that he would refuse to take you where you want because his shift is about to end and the cab would smell worse than the sweaty runners lol.
I'd love to do that glow thing!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Why don't they just loan a bunch of taxis to homeless people and tell them that any fares they gain they keep. Sure we may end up with a few accidents around the city and a lot of traffic problems, but there'll be less homeless people... one way or another.

N

Natboy

Why don't they just loan a bunch of taxis to homeless people and tell them that any fares they gain they keep. Sure we may end up with a few accidents around the city and a lot of traffic problems, but there'll be less homeless people... one way or another.
Haha I can picture the news headline now, "EVERY BOTTLE SHOP IN SYDNEY RAM-RAIDED BY HOMELESS MEN DRIVING CABS"

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
You would never know I posted this on a sports orientated forum haha

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know, I’ve seen you play :p
lol all i can say is I am a superstar at watching. I get all my snacks ready, drinks, imma a pro armchair coach and i even throw things at times.

If we got paid for watching, i'd be on one of those marquee contracts where i was allowed 3rd party deals :P

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

THe City to Surf costs, what, $30+ to enter? I'll drive you Bondi for that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.