Gilded
Reaction score
Aww. I wish I could. So cute.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Always find it disturbing to read the "not good with other pets or KIDS" Big red flag that.
Agree. But at least they are being honest. Better that than saying nah all good with kids, other pets etc then a tragedy happens. My dog never really got along with other dogs, used to being the Numero Uno I guess but has always been great with kids.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree. But at least they are being honest. Better that than saying nah all good with kids, other pets etc then a tragedy happens. My dog never really got along with other dogs, used to being the Numero Uno I guess but has always been great with kids.
Oh yeh good that their up front about it, is just a worry dog gets out accidentally kids 3 doors down playing in the garden....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh yeh good that their up front about it, is just a worry dog gets out accidentally kids 3 doors down playing in the garden....
Don't let dog out, simple. My dog has only escaped once but that's because he's smart as fuck and can open the front door lol.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't let dog out, simple. My dog has only escaped once but that's because he's smart as fuck and can open the front door lol.
Well of course don't let the dog out it's against the law but as you say the shits do get out and it can have bad results.Dogs who are no good with kids are a very bad thing.
Back in my day as a youth(says the old dude)we had the best golden Labrador EVER, his name was Stanley :hearteyes: my grandfather of the same name was mortified lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He looks like he would be a top mate for someone, what a dude.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Always find it disturbing to read the "not good with other pets or KIDS" Big red flag that.
A lot of the time these issues stem from anxiety with animals. My dog isn't overly great with kids and bigger dogs. But it probably comes to the fact that he's very sensitive about his feet being trodden on and both bigger dogs and children are the worst culprits for doing so.

You can't judge the dog by the fact that it's got these issues. In a lot of cases they can be overcome with the right training.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of the time these issues stem from anxiety with animals. My dog isn't overly great with kids and bigger dogs. But it probably comes to the fact that he's very sensitive about his feet being trodden on and both bigger dogs and children are the worst culprits for doing so.

You can't judge the dog by the fact that it's got these issues. In a lot of cases they can be overcome with the right training.
What size feet does your dog have?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's basically a cross between a Maltese terrier and probably a foxy or jack Russell (it's a secret his mum only knows), so small feet. But he freaks out if you even try to touch his feet softly.

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dude, I know this forum is called "The Kennel" but it's not that kind of kennel.
Thanks for the advice pindick. I’ve already organised for him to go to a dog shelter if a suitable home isn’t found by nek week.

didn’t u just post up here for advice on what to do withA STRAY CAT? maybe wrong forum for u too dumbo

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice pindick. I’ve already organised for him to go to a dog shelter if a suitable home isn’t found by nek week.

didn’t u just post up here for advice on what to do withA STRAY CAT? maybe wrong forum for u too dumbo
I was after advice, not coming on this forum to give it away.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I think it's like a choker-chain on underneath the collar? Photo just makes it look like spikes.
Bro - thats a pronged collar. Illegal in Australia and if you have to put that on a dog - not a good sign.

@B-Town Lad - whomever that dog belongs to - they're basically a cnt. Doing that to a dog is fckd. Basically animal cruelty. Can see that they've got a dog with issues and rather than deal with it - put fckng barb wire around its neck.

Own 3 dogs myself. Fckng lovely.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro - thats a pronged collar. Illegal in Australia and if you have to put that on a dog - not a good sign.

@B-Town Lad - whomever that dog belongs to - they're basically a cnt. Doing that to a dog is fckd. Basically animal cruelty. Can see that they've got a dog with issues and rather than deal with it - put fckng barb wire around its neck.

Own 3 dogs myself. Fckng lovely.
They're only illegal in Victoria, not Australia.