Give yourself a good uppercut!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread is about giving yourself a good uppercut.

A week ago I attended a function and sat next to a Paralympian that was blind. What an amazing person to overcome such an impediment and chasing their dream to be going to compete at the Olympics.

I sat there amazed listening to them, no excuses were ever offered. Then I thought about a few things that I get upset about.. just ridiculous in comparison. So I gave myself a good uppercut

Think about what is getting you down today? What is holding you from chasing your dream? Do you have your sight? Otherwise healthy?What crappy thing is weighing you down today?

Give yourself a good uppercut and put a smile back on your face. Get on with things Your very lucky.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed. I had a dream and I chased that dream. I didn't let any excuses hold me back. The Mrs got angry and told me not to but I still did it. 24 hours straight of drinking beer and playing Xbox.

No excuses. Be all you can be.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I should give myself an uppercut for letting the bastards get to me, but hey unprecedented lunacy is not my strength, its always going to be a gutless prank.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This thread is about giving yourself a good uppercut.

A week ago I attended a function and sat next to a Paralympian that was blind. What an amazing person to overcome such an impediment and chasing their dream to be going to compete at the Olympics.

I sat there amazed listening to them, no excuses were ever offered. Then I thought about a few things that I get upset about.. just ridiculous in comparison. So I gave myself a good uppercut

Think about what is getting you down today? What is holding you from chasing your dream? Do you have your sight? Otherwise healthy?What crappy thing is weighing you down today?

Give yourself a good uppercut and put a smile back on your face. Get on with things Your very lucky.
As ironic as this sounds, what's weighing me down, is my incredibly small penis. It's stopping me from landing a hot chick with big bewbs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As ironic as this sounds, what's weighing me down, is my incredibly small penis. It's stopping me from landing a hot chick with big bewbs.
Is it short or thin? If it's thin than sorry my bro lol