Girl of my dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does anybody on here know anyone by the name of Natalie that goes to either Guildford baptist church or regents park baptist church?
She is a little short, has long hair and look sooooo dam fine in tight jeans and she's Lebanese. Like been here for only 6 months
I don't know her, but I know her 6'2" 120kgs gym junkie and overly protective boyfriend... is that close enough?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi I'm glad a lady has joined in. What do you think I should do?
First of all thank God you're not asking Zee for advice lol

Im guessing at this point she's thinking what a prick what was all that? But she was definitely interested in you so don't worry.

I really don't know how you'll find her apart from asking around . How long did you guys talk for?

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Im guessing at this point she's thinking what a prick what was all that? But she was definitely interested in you so don't worry.

I really don't know how you'll find her apart from asking around . How long did you guys talk for?
Thanks,
We were literally together for the entire time except obviously for toilet breaks so on.

The issue is I haven't stopped thinking about her.

I've learnt my lesson, next time don't leave the situation until you get more than one source of contact material.

You know, when you find somebody really attractive, you kind of don't think straight, but I didn't let her know it. My guess is she knew it.

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Thanks,
We were literally together for the entire time except obviously for toilet breaks so on.

I've learnt my lesson, next time don't leave the situation until you get more than one source of contact material.

You know, when you find somebody really attractive, you kind of don't think straight, but I didn't let her know it. My guess is she knew it.

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Thanks,

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I've already thought about that. I can't remember the volunteer group she was from.

Does anybody attend the guilford baptist church?
She's from Lebanon
A Lebanese Baptist??? STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks,

All good relationships have good meeting story.
If I was her I'm pretty sure I'd be trying to find you too . She'll be looking in facebook, instagram etc... hopefully you've given her enough info..
Maybe just mention it in FB

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well look dude if it was meant to be she'll come round. The point is that it was Saturday night. Why didn't you just ask her to go for a drink after a long day or work and standing in the sun? It was the perfect opportunity.

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well look dude if it was meant to be she'll come round. The point is that it was Saturday night. Why didn't you just ask her to go for a drink after a long day or work and standing in the sun? It was the perfect opportunity.
Yes I did, but she was driving the communal car that brought everybody to site from her party. Everybody wanted to get home at 6pm when it finished. I didn't want to act toooo stalky and say ok when your done how about you come back and wait for me till I finish witnessing the counting in the school hall. I finished at around 10pm.

I didn't want to put her through that.
She also has only been in the country for 6 months. She wouldn't be able to find her way back.

I just should have not lost the paper that had her number.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes I did, but she was driving the communal car that brought everybody to site from her party. Everybody wanted to get home at 6pm when it finished. I didn't want to act toooo stalky and say ok when your done how about you come back and wait for me till I finish witnessing the counting in the school hall. I finished at around 10pm.

I didn't want to put her through that.
She also has only been in the country for 6 months. She wouldn't be able to find her way back.

I just should have not lost the paper that had her number.
ok so I'm thinking if she's only been in the country for 6 months and she has a mobile phone I'm guessing her number might start with 048 something

Status
Not open for further replies.