Girl of my dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Story goes I was forced to volunteer with the liberals at the local school over the weekend, on site was the liberals for another seat. The woman of my dreams was in this group. We started talking for the entire time like from 6:00am to 7:00pm.

Anyway the dickhead that I am I actually lost the paper she wrote her number on as my phone died at6:10am that morning.

Has anyone been in a situation like this before. If so what lengths did you take to track him or her down.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Farrrkkk .if you were with her the whole day surley you would know enough to sniff her out on fb

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Story goes I was forced to volunteer with the liberals at the local school over the weekend, on site was the liberals for another seat. The woman of my dreams was in this group. We started talking for the entire time like from 6:00am to 7:00pm.

Anyway the dickhead that I am I actually lost the paper she wrote her number on as my phone died at6:10am that morning.

Has anyone been in a situation like this before. If so what lengths did you take to track him or her down.
If ya that keen get in contact with whatever volunteer group it was, someone will know who she was. Very doubtful they will give ya her number (stalker alert lol) but if play the whole romance card well enough someone might pass your number on to her.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shes HAWT!!!!

upload_2017-9-10_22-7-52.png

I shit you not when I tried to upload the full res shot... the forum came back "File too large".

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So who won the erection

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If ya that keen get in contact with whatever volunteer group it was, someone will know who she was. Very doubtful they will give ya her number (stalker alert lol) but if play the whole romance card well enough someone might pass your number on to her.
I've already thought about that. I can't remember the volunteer group she was from.

Does anybody attend the guilford baptist church?
She's from Lebanon

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said my phone died. Besides who the Fck takes a photo of a girl you just met that day

i do , i also take the girls number.

jokes aside. face book and twitter search is your best bet. girls like to put all their shit on these two social media sites.

type in the name of the place/ church/ gathering where ever you met this girl in the search, look for photos, if you remember the name of the girl type in her name in the search with the location.

good luck!

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anybody on here know anyone by the name of Natalie that goes to either Guildford baptist church or regents park baptist church?
She is a little short, has long hair and look sooooo dam fine in tight jeans and she's Lebanese. Like been here for only 6 months

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i do , i also take the girls number.

jokes aside. face book and twitter search is your best bet. girls like to put all their shit on these two social media sites.

type in the name of the place/ church/ gathering where ever you met this girl in the search, look for photos, if you remember the name of the girl type in her name in the search with the location.

good luck!
Thanks mate

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anybody on here know anyone by the name of Natalie that goes to either Guildford baptist church or regents park baptist church?
She is a little short, has long hair and look sooooo dam fine in tight jeans and she's Lebanese. Like been here for only 6 months
Just rock up to both during a service and see if shes there

Status
Not open for further replies.