Gerrard Sutton.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the refs did press conferences and faced the media they would be liked . But they are protected. Nrl is seriously such retards, it’s 2023 and every year we are scratching our heads. I’m neutral ! It happened to manly recently and dolphins with kafusi .. smh

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
NRL has come out and Backed the flog, "he had to .make a decision on the spot"
Bullshit straight up he had 4 more tackles and the bunker looking at it telling him to send him for 10.
Corrupt C---nts.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just giving you an example of people can be greedy even if they are in good coin.
Sure, not suggesting it’s impossible, but widespread?
I just don’t see any evidence of that.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See tonight’s game. Reynolds goes down with an ankle. The ref stops play, allows him to be assessed. Then gets on with it. But not Sutton, let Fox lay on the ground for 5 minutes, allowing Souths to make easy metres down the side he would have been, leaving us with 12 men. Corrupt ****.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was definitely bullied as a kid
And deserved it the smug bastared we gave his 5 minutes of fame when he appeared on the footy show after the James Graham good Fridy incident and was acting like he was superman afraid of nobody since then he keeps trying to create more incidents hoping our fans will blow up and he can play hero again, he's a piece of shit wanker.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s with him getting the Easter game, don’t they have anyone else who wants to ref the Friday game???

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He seems biased & he's shit. No idea how he has a NRL contract.
He has family ties...blood is thick with this unholly trinity Gerard, Bernard and Chris and where money is a factor corruption runs supreme. I'm not sure which of the two Gerard or Bernard has close ties with South Sydney. But bring up an 11-3 penalty count against the Dogs and some on the Kennel call that whinging?.....I call it being a realist. It's happened far to often not to be bought into question. In fact if the Voldemorts of the NRL were made to take ownership of their questionable officiating instead of being a protected species the NRL competition as a whole would level out dramaticaly not just for our club but for every club that seems to get the raw end of calls by anus liking Khuntz like the Sutton brothers.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its happening to most teams as well, not just us. The Taupau incident was a non event, but it may have cost the Broncos the game.
Kaufusi did not do much wrong. A penalty would have been enough.
I remember the old days of Keith Holman and others. There was hardly ever an incident because he saw and knew what had happened.
I suspect wokeism has crept into the refereeing ranks and they are to scared to make a decision.
They always take what they think is the safe option.

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Under Gerard Sutton the bulldogs record is 17 wins 23 losses. Very surprising due to lack of success the past few years.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See tonight’s game. Reynolds goes down with an ankle. The ref stops play, allows him to be assessed. Then gets on with it. But not Sutton, let Fox lay on the ground for 5 minutes, allowing Souths to make easy metres down the side he would have been, leaving us with 12 men. Corrupt ****.
Our trainer didn’t put his hand up once to stop the play couldn’t believe it