George Williams

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
@Nasheed brought up a great point last year on an old thread I saw.
People forget that George Williams only went back to England because his girlfriend got done up by him and she wanted to give birth alongside family. However he wanted to stay in Australia as per his manager.

It wasnt just a case that he was homesick. His girlfriend was and he didn’t like rikki.

in lieu of that we should really chase him hard for next season as I think he is theanswe to our problem and surely he won’t ask for more than 500 large??
If we offload flanno we can slot him in without shedding a bug name like Thommo or Allen.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Nasheed brought up a great point last year on an old thread I saw.
People forget that George Williams only went back to England because his girlfriend got done up by him and she wanted to give birth alongside family. However he wanted to stay in Australia as per his manager.

It wasnt just a case that he was homesick. His girlfriend was and he didn’t like rikki.

in lieu of that we should really chase him hard for next season as I think he is theanswe to our problem and surely he won’t ask for more than 500 large??
If we offload flanno we can slot him in without shedding a bug name like Thommo or Allen.
Are you Nasheed?

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's nearly as funny as flanagan playing 7 this weekend.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't see us improving no matter who our half back is. Our whole
Structure is horrible. Our players continually run one out, our back line plays are shallow and rushed due to the lack of depth. Our forwards are to often in at first receiver or they clog up the back line. Point in case is that quite often off a scrum feed in the opposition 30 we find a forward for a hit up. With such a horrible structure it wouldn't matter who is playing at 7 , it's still gonna be in a flawed system. There maybe some improvement with a better 7 , but we are not challenging until we rip up our current system. Pains me to say it.