George Floyd trial

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine being a juror on the Floyd trial and working out whether you have the courage to deliver a not guilty verdict. Knowing that if you believe he isn’t guilty there will be mobs of BLM peops out for your head (if they can work out your identity).

From Dallas BLM:

‘who burn shit down’?

‘we burn shit down’
What a bunch of annoying and disrespectful cuņts. Hey, do your "protests" but don't infringe on people who are paying customers at a restaurant and disturb them. I guarantee no one at that restaurant instantly became fans of BLM because of those actions. Also, the knocking over of peoples drinks and so forth is uncalled for.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When a minority group consisting of 15% of the population is committing over 50% of the crime. its not surprising to see over zealous cops who are fed up dealing with criminals stepping over the line.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thats the issue with having too many "tactical" options.

A similar case happened here in Aus.
Is that why Aussie cops have their tasers on the front of their vests?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that why Aussie cops have their tasers on the front of their vests?
Either on their vest or on their opposite side of their strong hand. So if you are predominant with your right hand you would have your gun on your right hip and your taser on your left hip. That way you have to reach across for the taser.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha some dude compiled 22gigs of every BLM riot for the last year in case tech companies decide to disappear everything.

It’s actually insane how much violence has happened. There must be thousands of vids here.

my personal favourite is ‘chainsaw man’.

This second link has all the videos organised by location.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Black Lives Matter protestors start rallying for a victim of a police shooting. But then stop because they found out the shooting victim was white and not black.

Textbook racism.

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've not commented on this topic as imo it's all a PR stunt and regardless of the verdict, half of that stupid country will be outraged so it will achieve nothing.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've not commented on this topic as imo it's all a PR stunt and regardless of the verdict, half of that stupid country will be outraged so it will achieve nothing.
No matter the outcome there are going to be more riots. The blacks want him convicted of murder, not manslaughter (manslaughter being the likely charge of all charges he can be convicted for in my opinion). If he does somehow get off all charges, shit will hit the fan tenfold.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No matter the outcome there are going to be more riots. The blacks want him convicted of murder, not manslaughter (manslaughter being the likely charge of all charges he can be convicted for in my opinion). If he does somehow get off all charges, shit will hit the fan tenfold.
100% agree. But if he is convicted, you watch all the whities come out with all manner of fund raising for appeals etc. Both sides of these incidents use them for their own agendas.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
100% agree. But if he is convicted, you watch all the whities come out with all manner of fund raising for appeals etc. Both sides of these incidents use them for their own agendas.
With Fox News, especially Hannity, stirring and whipping up violence and hatred on their screens

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Chauvin's lawyers have made a cheap attempt at a mis-trial which the judge rejected.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think he’s highly unlikely to be found guilty of anything because there’s no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he didn’t die from fentanyl overdose or from his serious heart conditions or a combination of both.

They also can’t prove the force was unreasonable because Chauvin was specifically trained to hold down victims who resist.

it’s also a good point that one of the police experts testified that chauvin could have used his taser but chose not to.

If chauvin really wanted to hurt Floyd he would have pulled a taser and wouldn’t have tried to wrestle him.

At worst it will be a hung jury.

Having said all that, each juror knows that if they deliver an individual not guilty verdict and BLM discover their identity, their life is effectively over and they’re at big risk of being killed or at least beaten.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he’s highly unlikely to be found guilty of anything because there’s no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he didn’t die from fentanyl overdose or from his serious heart conditions or a combination of both.

They also can’t prove the force was unreasonable because Chauvin was specifically trained to hold down victims who resist.

it’s also a good point that one of the police experts testified that chauvin could have used his taser but chose not to.

If chauvin really wanted to hurt Floyd he would have pulled a taser and wouldn’t have tried to wrestle him.

At worst it will be a hung jury.

Having said all that, each juror knows that if they deliver an individual not guilty verdict and BLM discover their identity, their life is effectively over and they’re at big risk of being killed or at least beaten.
The police chief of Minneapolis testified that Chauvin used excessive force. The police trainer also testified that they are trained to use the knee to restrain, but that Chauvin used more force than they advise. Experts also pointed out that his knee stayed on long after Floyd stopped moving.

I don't think he has a hope of getting off all charges, but I also don't think he'll get a murder charge. I think it'll be some level of manslaughter, or maybe murder 3.

The jury deliberated for 4 hours and couldn't make an immediate decision (which is normal) so they'll continue tomorrow. It'll likely take a few days but there's a decent chance it'll be deadlocked and will return for a re-trial.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The police chief of Minneapolis testified that Chauvin used excessive force. The police trainer also testified that they are trained to use the knee to restrain, but that Chauvin used more force than they advise. Experts also pointed out that his knee stayed on long after Floyd stopped moving.

I don't think he has a hope of getting off all charges, but I also don't think he'll get a murder charge. I think it'll be some level of manslaughter, or maybe murder 3.

The jury deliberated for 4 hours and couldn't make an immediate decision (which is normal) so they'll continue tomorrow. It'll likely take a few days but there's a decent chance it'll be deadlocked and will return for a re-trial.
That’s all true, but none of that proves the cause of death beyond reasonable doubt. Without that I don’t think he can be convicted of any of the charges (by a reasonable jury).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s all true, but none of that proves the cause of death beyond reasonable doubt. Without that I don’t think he can be convicted of any of the charges (by a reasonable jury).
Reasonable doubt is relative to the charge. He's facing 3 potential charges. All 3 require the jury to consider that he used unreasonable force. That's where the main reasonable doubt comes in. If the jury has doubt that he used unreasonable force then none of the charges matter. He'll be declared innocent and trial over. But based on the trial notes, I think it's pretty well established that he used unreasonable force.

Personally I think it'll result in Manslaughter. In regard to the Jury conviction on the charges, it'll come down to:

- 2nd Degree Murder: Jury must believe that Chauvin intended to cause harm to Floyd. If it's proven beyond reasonable doubt that Chauvin wanted to harm Floyd and Floyd died, then this is the conviction that will stick

- 3rd Degree Murder: Jury must believe that Chauvin was completely reckless in his actions

- Manslaughter: Jury must believe that Chauvin was crap at his job and through negligence, created a dangerous scenario

As I said, personally I think that at minimum he'll get Manslaughter based on my knowledge of the US legal system. There's a decent chance he'll get 3rd degree murder. Both are fair convictions for the circumstance. If he gets 2nd degree murder I think it may be an unfair conviction.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you ask me, Floyd’s murderer wasn’t the cop, it’s his mate Maurice Hall who was in the car with him with the Fentanyl and
Meth and he refused to testify at trial because he knew he would incriminate himself as a drug dealer.

There’s actually a chance that Hall could be charged with Floyd’s murder if Chauvin is not guilty (although this is unlikely because there is no media narrative about black Drug dealers being murderers, but there is a narrative about cops being allegedly ‘racist’.