2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
wtf is a sexually touch charge? lol

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wtf is a sexually touch charge? lol
What is “sexual touching”?

Sexual touching means touching another person with any part of the body, or with anything else, in circumstances where a reasonable person would consider the touching to be sexual. Section 61HB.

This also includes touching through something else, such as clothing worn by a person.

In deciding whether a reasonable person would consider the touching to be sexual, a court can consider:

1. The area of the body;
2. Whether the person doing the touching does so for sexual gratification or arousal (although this is not essential);
3. Any other aspect of the touching or circumstances that might make it sexual.
______

WTAF.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What is “sexual touching”?

Sexual touching means touching another person with any part of the body, or with anything else, in circumstances where a reasonable person would consider the touching to be sexual. Section 61HB.

This also includes touching through something else, such as clothing worn by a person.

In deciding whether a reasonable person would consider the touching to be sexual, a court can consider:

1. The area of the body;
2. Whether the person doing the touching does so for sexual gratification or arousal (although this is not essential);
3. Any other aspect of the touching or circumstances that might make it sexual.
______

WTAF.
So the old cliche yawn into arm over shoulder could potentially lead to a sexual touching charge? lol

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So the old cliche yawn into arm over shoulder could potentially lead to a sexual touching charge? lol
id suggest its worse than that DYT, maybe hands under the skirt or something. Fuk i would been arrested in high school alot going back 30 years.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
id suggest its worse than that DYT, maybe hands under the skirt or something. Fuk i would been arrested in high school alot going back 30 years.
Wouldn't that be a sexual assault charge? Anyway i'm just curious, a sexual touching charge just sounded weird and it's something i've never heard before.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be a sexual assault charge? Anyway i'm just curious, a sexual touching charge just sounded weird and it's something i've never heard before.
Yeh no idea mate

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm guessing a step down from sexual assault kn that it's not cool , without comsent and sexual but not really seen as an "assault" as such

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not sure what kinky shit you're into, but most people wouldn't consider a shoulder to be sexual
I'm not sure, people seem offended by anything these days. Anyway i like when the girl hugs me from behind and the boobies get pressed against my back, or when a guy hugs me from behind and the....

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure, people seem offended by anything these days. Anyway i like when the girl hugs me from behind and the boobies get pressed against my back, or when a guy hugs me from behind and the....
Do you consent to this?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More info on sexual touching

This offence was introduced in 2018 and largely replaced the older offence of Indecent Assault. There are some significant differences, one being that the new offence of sexual touching no longer requires proof of indecency.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
reasonable person would consider the touching to be sexual. Section 61HB.

What exactly constitutes a reasonable person?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Like grabbing/slapping a girls butt is enough for that nowadays
Not that anyone really does that these days. Used to be something they even did on TV years ago. Benny Hill used to grope butts and boobs on TV. Now he would be arrested

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Apparently just squeezed a chicks arse ….. 30 years in max security surely fmd