Thompson
CHN
Jackson
Elliott

RFM
Stimson
Napa
Britt

We need Cotric or a quality centre of first grade standard. Another prop and a hooker. If Foran goes get Hastings from Super League.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stevie G just needs to wins and he’s done better than Pay

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really hope we win 50% of our remaining games so I can tell all my mates Pay is a shit coach !! :tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
foran and wakeham can attack, we played old style footy with too much out the back shit. Lets hope he strips it back bare and we just play what is in front of us.
Georgallis loved playing through the middle as a player and his NSW cup team did the same. His does play a straight forward type of footy that in all honesty is a bit of Desball.

Apart from that im expecting Foran and Wakeham to takeover tbh... Keen to see how they react.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The team will play better on the weekend, though remains to be seen if they win. Just having a bit more certainty about the future will be beneficial.

But to keep things improving will take a lot more than sacrificing the head coach.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Georgallis loved playing through the middle as a player and his NSW cup team did the same. His does play a straight forward type of footy that in all honesty is a bit of Desball.

Apart from that im expecting Foran and Wakeham to takeover tbh... Keen to see how they react.
well he was the attack coach, so lets hope he changes his approach

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ALL we been talking about is Pay this amd Pay that and who is going to be our next coach.

My question is, what is georgallis going to do for the rest of 2020. Will he make mass changes. Will he change our point of attack. Will the incoming coach direct Georgallis etc etc
Rumours a couple of years ago were that Pay and Georgalis didn't see eye to eye on tactics and team selection.

That is why Pay was so hesitant to promote him after he won a CC GF and then made the GF in successive years. Also rumoured was that Pay was forced to accept him as an assistant coach after all his CC success.

But judging by the team he has chosen this week, I can't see much difference. Guess the proof will be in the style of play and tactics.

Hoping he will surprise me but expecting disappointment.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Georgalis probably asked Foran who he would like to partner him in the halves and if Lewis has been named I am guessing he said no one so might as well have another forward in the side hence Lewis got the job. But sadly he is not any worse than Wakeham. He just moves around a bit slower