K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
On the subject of Luke Patten, did anyone see Phil Rothfields little dig at our mate Weidler:

"Luke Patten's try-saving tackle on boom Storm winger Matt Duffy at Adelaide Oval was pure heart. He put his body on the line, knocked himself unconsious - and saved the Dogs' season. The imbecile who recently compared this wonderful clubman's loyalty to $onny Bill Williams has been shown up again for what he is - a disgrace to the trade of journalism."

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
On the subject of Luke Patten, did anyone see Phil Rothfields little dig at our mate Weidler:

"Luke Patten's try-saving tackle on boom Storm winger Matt Duffy at Adelaide Oval was pure heart. He put his body on the line, knocked himself unconsious - and saved the Dogs' season. The imbecile who recently compared this wonderful clubman's loyalty to $onny Bill Williams has been shown up again for what he is - a disgrace to the trade of journalism."
They both piss me off.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

Well he got it wrong, because Duffie's foot was already over the sideline before Patten got to him.

Definitely showed heart though. :grinning:

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Poor Patten. Balls of steel.

And fck up, Smith you magilla gorllia looking cnt. You said "we're not playing for points" at least 3 times in your press conference. REALLY, YOU HAIRY CNT?! Did Melbourne get stripped of all their points and can't accumulate any more?! Thanks, Sasquatch, I was living under a rock and just found out about that after your 4th loss in 5 games. It's a good thing you mentioned it you, fcking hairball. You lost to a better team. Fck up and move along, Chewbacca.
ROFPML.....I have been laughing about this for the past 10mins!!
Is there anything else our there "hairy" that wasn't mentioned here......don't think so!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe Chewbacca should get a "Brazilian"!!!! LOL....

I'm still laughing..............KE, you kill me, LOL!!!!!!

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL! Great rant though. He is a smug looking pr!ck that Smith. I mean, a hairy smug looking pr!ck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.