Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao. i did that with all 6 seasons of the sopranos in a matter of a couple of months. its like a drug ffs.

i know this guy who downloads everything at the end and watches it all in one hit. but that'll kill me knowing everyone else is talking about it and im non the wiser.
Has he started downloading How I Met Your Mother yet?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First ep was decent, will probably take a few more before it starts getting really good.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i know this guy who downloads everything at the end and watches it all in one hit. but that'll kill me knowing everyone else is talking about it and im non the wiser.
He will be waiting another 5 years for GOT as they said there will be at least another 4 more seasons after this one

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
First episode was okay. I'm gonna struggle watching one episode a week! Even with the nearly full 60 minute runtime, it still feels way too quick!!

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll wait for the 2 weeks that way the whole S4 can be enjoyed.Inner discipline really being tested here.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least they're getting a bit smarter. Last few seasons they'd have awesome stuff happen then finish each episode with something boring which makes you forget all the awesome stuff that happened.. First episode of this season it's all boring then they finish with something awesome.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
god i missed this show (yes i have no life lol). im glad brienne is around sansa to help protect her. hopefully jamie lanister holds up his end of the bargain.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
god i missed this show (yes i have no life lol). im glad brienne is around sansa to help protect her. hopefully jamie lanister holds up his end of the bargain.
The one thing I really liked in the episode was (DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED - I tried to use spoiler tags but they don't work):

When they basically told John Snow they were going to execute him for breaking the rules and you think "well, it's Game of Thrones, he'll be dead before the episode ends" and he says something along the lines of "F you, I infiltrated the enemy, killed a bunch of them and I'd kick your arse too".

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The one thing I really liked in the episode was (DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED - I tried to use spoiler tags but they don't work):

When they basically told John Snow they were going to execute him for breaking the rules and you think "well, it's Game of Thrones, he'll be dead before the episode ends" and he says something along the lines of "F you, I infiltrated the enemy, killed a bunch of them and I'd kick your arse too".
theyll use him for info & stretch it out the whole season. then kill him.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this was the new rendition of the rains of Castamere from the last episode

[video=youtube;w3QW8PVyyNM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3QW8PVyyNM[/video]

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The writer is a ****. He gets you to love somebody and then kills them off.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
The writer is a ****. He gets you to love somebody and then kills them off.
Hard. All my favourites die. I loved Joffery lol

If Tywin, Tyrion, Hound or Jon Snow don't survive the season I'll be very upset

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Speaking of the writer, have you read the books? He's fkn scum. The characters are like 10 to 15 years old. The way he described the sex scene between Kalissi and Drogo was a tough read tbh. She was suppose to be 12, he's does talking wet thighs this and that. He's not all there

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.