Game of Thrones

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No I haven't but them again my tastes go to the Walking Dead and other such shows. Maybe one day I may tune in to see what everyone talks about around the water cooler at work....Have heard it contains some pretty unique scenes...you know the ones like the sexting scandal.... the full frontal job....
Kind of a slight spoiler but... there's walking dead in Game of Thrones too.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kind of a slight spoiler but... there's walking dead in Game of Thrones too.
Not really walking though....

Started watching after a couple of seasons had already been on. So was able to binge watch the first season and it hooked me.

After last weeks episode almost seems anti climactic for the remaining episodes. But sure a few more twists left in it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I never knew what Game of Thrones is about till i saw this pakistani doppelganger of lannister on my face book feed.

and then he got so famous he started doing ads.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The only Game of Thrones I partake in, is when you head to a public toilet needing to take a shit. There are 5 cubicles: The first one opened has a clogged shitter, and second one opened has piss all over the seat.

Thus creating the game of thrones.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only Game of Thrones I partake in, is when you head to a public toilet needing to take a shit. There are 5 cubicles: The first one opened has a clogged shitter, and second one opened has piss all over the seat.
And the other 3 are out of toilet paper.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Thus creating the game of thrones.
Yeah the most public shitter you'll find me in is the ones in the office... but since I moved into this job, I am SO FREAKING THANKFUL that we have a disabled toilet which gives me a whole room to myself to shit in peace without thinking some jahesh is going to walk into the room and interrupt my peaceful shitting process. I cannot express how much of a luxury that is.

In one of my old jobs, they have 3 toilets on the floor. 1 men, 1 woman, and 1 disabled. You know what the difference was? The plaque on the door. All toilets were identical (with the exception of the disabled toilet which had the hand rail) and as a result, I used to use whatever one was free. I actually used to use the women's one more considering we were working in a data centre building and no women worked in it. Most men wouldn't use it so I did. It was great - hygiene heaven 8-)

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is Rhaegal defenitely dead? Lol. Kind of a let down seeing another dragon die. Hopefully we see more dragons though, don't care if it's some bs like Drogon laying eggs in previous seasons when he was off flying around doing whatever it fucking pleased lol.

Also Bran is either the most useless **** in the show or he is letting things play out like this intentionally. Euron fucking pops up out of no where and just fucks shit up again and Bran is just chilling in his fucking chair like "beep bop beep 120 year old chair and I like it beep bop". **** could be scouting with his crows lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
3 episodes or GOT left and the first of the 3 episodes is the most boring episode they've ever had.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Is Rhaegal defenitely dead? Lol. Kind of a let down seeing another dragon die. Hopefully we see more dragons though, don't care if it's some bs like Drogon laying eggs in previous seasons when he was off flying around doing whatever it fucking pleased lol.

Also Bran is either the most useless **** in the show or he is letting things play out like this intentionally. Euron fucking pops up out of no where and just fucks shit up again and Bran is just chilling in his fucking chair like "beep bop beep 120 year old chair and I like it beep bop". **** could be scouting with his crows lol.
Was thinking about the preview for episode 5 and the look on Euron face when he heard a Dragon from above.
What could possibly bother him so much after he was fearless and dispatched one of the last two dragons with ease?

I had the same thought that perhaps the dragons have bred either while they were locked up or disappeared and we will see a flight of inbred double headed dragons.

On your second point I found it odd that Dany got ambushed by a fleet of warships when she has the advantage of flying, it's like a frog ambushing an eagle.
Shits me that the narrative appears rushed but I suppose they forced their own hand when they settled on 6 episodes in a season.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was thinking about the preview for episode 5 and the look on Euron face when he heard a Dragon from above.
What could possibly bother him so much after he was fearless and dispatched one of the last two dragons with ease?

I had the same thought that perhaps the dragons have bred either while they were locked up or disappeared and we will see a flight of inbred double headed dragons.

On your second point I found it odd that Dany got ambushed by a fleet of warships when she has the advantage of flying, it's like a frog ambushing an eagle.
Shits me that the narrative appears rushed but I suppose they forced their own hand when they settled on 6 episodes in a season.
The ambush was covered earlier. The weapons they used were the advanced versions of the dragon killing weapons they used in the major battle last season.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The ambush was covered earlier. The weapons they used were the advanced versions of the dragon killing weapons they used in the major battle last season.
Even more reason she should have expected it imo

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**Spoilers ** Spoilers

So I think maybe the stage is set for Dani to become a bit of the 'Mad Queen'

And someone kills her before the final Victory. Likely assassins are Arya, Sansa, or how about the King Slayer becomes the Queen Slayer.

I don't see Tyrion able to do it, but I guess that's possible too.

Who is your left field choice for sitting on the Iron Throne at the end of the series?

Tyrion is mine.

I think the shock on Eurons face is not about more dragons but the tactics being used. maybe the direction... the defenses they have against the dragon all appear outward. if he appeared behind the defenses they may have none.