Game of Thrones

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The prequel will be set thousands of years before the show and will cover a lot of the story around the start of the white walkers.
Who cares about the history of the White Walkers now? Whatever awesome backstory they had is ruined by the fact the Night King died with a measly stab.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shit house rushed ending. A real shame for such a good series to end like that, not even a Nip slip faaark.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
That last season should have been 3 seasons.

One focusing on White Walkers and Night King

Next one on bringing down Cersei

Last one on Danys rule and ultimate demise.

I hate the rushed bullshit we waited 2 years for just because D and D were over it. *****.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I hate the rushed bullshit we waited 2 years for just because D and D were over it. *****.
100% agree. However not just that, the actual killings/deaths needed to be a bit more creative. 2 got cheaply stabbed while the other had bricks fall on them.... like c'mon!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep the writers clearly showed that they were fucked without books as source material.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% agree. However not just that, the actual killings/deaths needed to be a bit more creative. 2 got cheaply stabbed while the other had bricks fall on them.... like c'mon!
yeah, pretty much agree with all of that, thing that annoyed me the most was the big reveal, I.e. who Jon really was, it became a non event.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol all the actors are hitting out at fans, no doubt they loved it with the millions it put in their pockets. The Lucifer finale was more emotional than GOT hahaha.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Epic show, been watching since day one.

I have mixed reviews about the finale. Overall, i think season 8 could have been a lot better.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

100% agree. That is the most disappointing it was rushed.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate to admit it but botched ending.
Why only 6 episodes??
Makes no sense.

Anyway still most epic show ever.
The dialogue and characterisation particularly of villains- such as Ramsey Goffrey was all time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
While Game of Thrones died in the arse, season 3 of the other majorly epic show is coming

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just finished the eighth season last night, it was a struggle to get through. I, like a lot of other people have no major issues with the ending (aside from making bran the broken king) but felt as a whole from seasons 6 onwards there is no doubt about the massive dip in quality, the production values remained top notch but the writing suffered massively.
End of the day the rushed season 8 was a epic fail, but I'm glad the show is finally over