• Storm 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don’t care if it’s just a trial next week I want to see us beat Sharts they always carve us up that second pre season game [emoji23]
If we beat Sharks it really will be an indicator that we will definitely be moving a couple spots up the ladder. Hopefully we can get the job done

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Aint happening bud.

Crighton and Kiraz are your centers for round 1.
Why is Kiraz center when he’s our best winger last season. So impactful at wing

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So many great signs from last night...

The defence looks way better. Great contact and talk and scramble from the whole team. In attack our shape looked way better and passes were crisper..

Kautoga hit hard and played well. Poasa had strong carries. Hughes was impressive. Salmon played well.. Skelton was a beast. Wilson was good again..

The Flegg boys all played well. Papalii, O'Neill, Todd, Hayward, Clark, Samrani and others all showed great signs.

It was an impressive performance as a team and with so many individual players. Finally our young guns are showing that they're not far off contributing in FG..

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hutchinson and sexton both brought good control I did find sexton quicker on the ball the forwards did well Liam knight a couple of hiccups wasn’t impressed I’m sure ciro will sought that but sam
Hughes and fasmomaliii did well the whole
Team actually did well especially papaliii at the back a fun I would say taffe get full back position keep critta were he belongs he is the best centre in rugby league

overall happy with the defensive they obviously focus on that which is good they needed this system in place. I can’t choose between the 2 halves that’s a hard decision

overall good work boys keep up the good work

Up the doggies !!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
09 is just here to start drama, its all i ever see him do
Get your eyes checked then. All i did was say some of the guys we all wrote off and slagged especially the emo, played well.

To hear “too easily impressed”

Crock of shit.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So I was at the game.

really really good defensive energy and the amount of talking I could hear from boys all over the park was absolutely crazy. Last year you could hear only a couple. Now it’s like 7+ players talking when we’re defending.

Blake T was super crisp and gave us those vibes of Ben barba days with his sweep around the back. Drew was outstanding attracting defenders and straightening the attack. The forward pack was running with content, I can see why we are benefiting with a lot of positions up for grabs because we have everyone playing to their best.

Xerri will come good he was a bit rusty. Needs to play 60 minutes again next week, but won’t be too far off being back to his best. Kurtis morrin was a pocket rocket just running hard on every run. Liam knight must be down the pecking order or something jeez he looked so nervous and wasn’t himself.

reed played good the first 25 minutes, so I’m expecting a possible rotation with him on the bench if that’s what Ciraldo could be planning. Jordan Semrani wow he looks like he wants that Jersey, ran so powerful and tackled really good.

best thing was how drew and taffe would switch sides and link up with Burton. So good signs that were trying to play the ball out side like we all discussed here. Still some work to do to make sure when we do play a 80 minute game that our middle doesn’t break down late in the games. But interesting to see how we go with sharks next week, they have always beat us

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some of you guys are hilarious. The difference to last year can't be more obvious. Sure a few plays looked a bit rusty but the commitment in defence from everyone was notable. The fluid movement of the ball was great anlast year. Salmon was great, Hughes will be a hit, Tafe was meee, Sexton should start at half, Skelton and Wilson were very solid as was Xerri. The forwards all looked solid but most importantly, we have depth.
I don't understand the Burton pile on. He's no Wally's Lewis but the guy had a solid game.