• Dogs 13+

• Draw

• Storm 1-12

• Storm 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taaffe has made the wrong decision on four seperate occasions costing the team four try’s. I’m happy for him to get more time but he needs to make the right decision playing fullback.

Salmon has been great. Kaytoga and Faulasili really stood out. I was surprised that Xeri didn’t do better. Wilson and Skelton did very well. Certainly happy with Hutch as halfback. Burto still a work in progress. Special mention to Sam Hughes, he is a beast.

When we have Kiks, Critta and Fox I’m confident we will score more points. But we need a fullback that makes the right decisions.
And that’s why Taaffe is and will only ever be a backup player. He can throw a decent pass and create an overlap from an out the back play, but he really doesn’t offer much more than that. He’s not electric enough for a fullback

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I get it’s a trial and all we’re playing at belmore agaisnt a reserve Melbourne side come on

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Hard to judge our defence with all their playmakers not playing (other than 40 from Pap), but its been decent besides that Skelton misread and Taafe blunder.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this sideline to sideline stuff looks entertaining but doesn't mean shit if you can't finish it off
I'm wondering if at training they are running and passing or just standing around passing

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sssms the same flood see flopping . Starting side was the best obviously , but knight ? That was just abysmal.