Opinion Game day short and deep

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as we all love the bulldogs we can kiss our finals hopes goodbye today if we get done.
The hype and atmosphere of people in blue and white always gets me excited on game day only to be deflated like most of you all ,
If ciraldo can’t get our boys to offload or back up breaks we are truely gonna struggle to win a game before the bye .
South’s have made us their punching bag seems like forever and next week won’t be a walk in the park .

Im convinced Ciraldo has reigned the boys in from offloading and is trying to get us to play football based on completions .

My biggest worry is for our coach to change things up when the blatently obvious is sticking out that we need much more out of our spine .

If we can’t get the job done we need to move crighton to fullback.

The other changes I already mentioned in another post.

Saturday is amongst us now and the vibe of belmore is about to filter through our blue and white veins.
Feel the vibe everybody come alive.

Also a small note for top 8 dreamers
“No team has gone to play finals football that have lost their opening three games of the NRL season”

Let’s get this done doggies .

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i was looking for improvement. never expected them to make the 8 this year and thin its unrealistic with our props and halback situation to think we going to make the 8. i don't think we will mkae the 8 until 2026 and will need to address the isues we have. once the success our juniors are having start to filter through to the top grade. then we have some hope. i am sure smarter people then me realise this eg gus and cc. we need to add 2 good forwards to our pack end of this year. doesn't matter if they are purchased or developed.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should be a chance for this game, but I've been excited - then shattered - too many times before.

I just have a fear that we'll get towelled in the second half if the team can't lay down a good lead in the first half.

We have shown signs of being competitive against top sides, but scoring points when needed eludes us.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should we could.. at Belmore.. but with the way our halves our going no idea how we are going to score points.. if they dont produce any points this game then halves have to change..

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As much as we all love the bulldogs we can kiss our finals hopes goodbye today if we get done.
The hype and atmosphere of people in blue and white always gets me excited on game day only to be deflated like most of you all ,
If ciraldo can’t get our boys to offload or back up breaks we are truely gonna struggle to win a game before the bye .
South’s have made us their punching bag seems like forever and next week won’t be a walk in the park .

Im convinced Ciraldo has reigned the boys in from offloading and is trying to get us to play football based on completions .

My biggest worry is for our coach to change things up when the blatently obvious is sticking out that we need much more out of our spine .

Saturday is amongst us now and the vibe of belmore is about to filter through our blue and white veins.

“No team has gone to play finals football that have lost their opening three games of the NRL season”

We have finals hopes?

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Brisbane 1999 lost their first 5 made the finals

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol we where never making finals this year anyway. I don’t know what’s worse the Roar articles or the the shit you come up with on your own.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What concerns me is the missed tackles by Kiraz and Wilson last week. Offer up the same again we are cooked