Official Gallery 2019 day 1 week 2 pre-season

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Just seen on bulldogs site we have classic for 4 years fuck is wrong with them if only we had nike back

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe the club learnt a lesson from last season with short shorts. Matt shirvington was wearing last seasons short shorts and was helping foran with his sprinting and whacked him in the big toe. All makes sense now

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They might not be the real shorts yet. No bulldogs logo or sponsers. Well heres hoping anyway, they will have a big drop in sales from team store.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone notice how much weight Lichaa has lost? Hopefully means he’s ready to apply himself and has been working on his game over the break.
Isn't this Lichaa's contract year??? Players usually go up a level in the final year of their existing contracts.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
he agree. his defence is pretty good. i don't think i have ever seen someone roll over him. he also looked alright at times this year. I really liked how he played against the souths on good friday. he even made a decent line break from running the ball. He just went downhill after that then picked up again in the last few games. He just needs to be consistent. I think he knows he has pressure to perform. sometimes its best to just block out what fans think and all the criticisms. JMK coming into the picture did not help his confidence either. I reckon lichaa is better than JMK anyway

Yea I don't even know why we re-signed JMK he really offers nothing.. Lichaa on his best day can do some good things but it's a pity those days are once a blue moon lol

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I don't even know why we re-signed JMK he really offers nothing.. Lichaa on his best day can do some good things but it's a pity those days are once a blue moon lol
I think one of the biggest detractors from Lichaa was that when he decided to run no one had any idea. He also ran when we had a big backline with an overlap set. Seems no communication with the spine. Maybe whoever is playing in the spine next year needs to spend a week with each other and no one else around.

Like a partner that finishes each other’s sentences and knows what each other are thinking. I also think for years we have had no running from DH and were almost directed not to push up in support by Des. Now we need to relearn that, having new players like Lewis and Meaney might help.

Wasn’t just Lichaa that was suffering from no support Forans game early last year too. He was running to the line and getting through the line on several occasions but he just doesn't have the toe to finish it off. With support pushing up on both sides of the ruck he will be far more effective.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Adam Elliot look like the only player with NRL standard fitness?

None of the guys look like they are ready to win an NRL game. Yes it is start of pre-season but far out we don't look impressive!
He's a famous stripper now, he needs to keep fit all year

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I kinda knew/suspected that but just being that guy lol. Maybe if he was at training he wouldn't free to be talking in Newy? Seems every year we see pics of our players returning looking crap.
Probably the same at all clubs. Its November. I'd be more worried if they weren't fit in February. They just had a month off

Malla

Reaction score
They might not be the real shorts yet. No bulldogs logo or sponsers. Well heres hoping anyway, they will have a big drop in sales from team store.
Yeah it looks like just stock gear that isn't the final product. They were only announced as our gear sponsors last week? Short turn around before training meaning they probably didn't have time to create quality product hence half the team wearing XL shirts and XXL shorts lol I would not be concerned at this anyway. Who cares about our jersey sponsor? As long as we win games, it isnt a fashion contest lol.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think one of the biggest detractors from Lichaa was that when he decided to run no one had any idea. He also ran when we had a big backline with an overlap set. Seems no communication with the spine. Maybe whoever is playing in the spine next year needs to spend a week with each other and no one else around.

Like a partner that finishes each other’s sentences and knows what each other are thinking. I also think for years we have had no running from DH and were almost directed not to push up in support by Des. Now we need to relearn that, having new players like Lewis and Meaney might help.

Wasn’t just Lichaa that was suffering from no support Forans game early last year too. He was running to the line and getting through the line on several occasions but he just doesn't have the toe to finish it off. With support pushing up on both sides of the ruck he will be far more effective.
never thought about it but thinking back to the season I can see what you are saying... reminiscent of Reynolds when he would go for a run but nobody knew... I'm not trying to make excuses for Lichaa but if you can have a handful of good games, surely he can improve and I am guilty of bagging him myself but I'd love for him to have a good season because at least he has pride in the jersey... maybe he will go better with Foran there calling the shots... That's if Foz lasts more than a couple of months

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a famous stripper now, he needs to keep fit all year
So has the club finally announced Sweet Caroline as our official club song??? It's better than putting them in the bin :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe the club learnt a lesson from last season with short shorts. Matt shirvington was wearing last seasons short shorts and was helping foran with his sprinting and whacked him in the big toe. All makes sense now
He can do a lot of damage with that weapon between his legs.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah it looks like just stock gear that isn't the final product. They were only announced as our gear sponsors last week? Short turn around before training meaning they probably didn't have time to create quality product hence half the team wearing XL shirts and XXL shorts lol I would not be concerned at this anyway. Who cares about our jersey sponsor? As long as we win games, it isnt a fashion contest lol.
Mate i am hoping you are right. However we've known on here for 6 months that Classic were taking over. I have posted elsewhere Classic are way out of touch with what looks decent. And if you think the players dont care, think again. Players whinge like no one else if they dont think the gear is trendy. And i am hoping that the players are wearing xl, xxl and even 3xl shirts. They need to be if they are playing NRL.

Malla

Reaction score
Mate i am hoping you are right. However we've known on here for 6 months that Classic were taking over. I have posted elsewhere Classic are way out of touch with what looks decent. And if you think the players dont care, think again. Players whinge like no one else if they dont think the gear is trendy. And i am hoping that the players are wearing xl, xxl and even 3xl shirts. They need to be if they are playing NRL.
I did not know that this was known for 6 months - in that case, I would be worried haha... I remember the last time we had crap jerseys was the xblade shirts we wore for a few years? I hated them.

old school dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Those shorts hanging around like a bad suit. A really bad suit. In a world of sharp sportswear, this is easily the worst . Really embarrasing.