Official Gallery 2019 day 1 week 2 pre-season

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fuck the passing drills, Crack that whip- get these boys into shape!!!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone notice how much weight Lichaa has lost? Hopefully means he’s ready to apply himself and has been working on his game over the break.
I thought the same. He looks fit...for once

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone notice how much weight Lichaa has lost? Hopefully means he’s ready to apply himself and has been working on his game over the break.
He is also running upright... not the usual hunch.... maybe its because he doesnt have the ball in his hands... never knew the ball weighed that much!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lichaa could have the fitness of a marathon runner and it wouldn't make a difference if he doesn't learn how to pass or read the defence.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa could have the fitness of a marathon runner and it wouldn't make a difference if he doesn't learn how to pass or read the defence.
You make better decisions if you’re fitter, rather than dragging your arse around the field though...may help his execution also...let’s fucking hope so, he’s ours for now!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You make better decisions if you’re fitter, rather than dragging your arse around the field though...may help his execution also...let’s fucking hope so, he’s ours for now!
You're an optimistic man! Haha. I hope you're right but I'll believe it when I see it. To me he's just not a smart player and doesn't have enough skill to be a first grade dummy half.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly how bad is our Classic gear?

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Nah man they only had xxl gear for him to train in , all a mirage

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've never really seen Lichaa as somebody who doesn't apply himself... he's actually a fair defender.... shame about his attack though

berries62

Waterboy
Reaction score
Elliott looks super fit and ready for a cracker season. Foran looks like he’s calling the shots in one of the photos. That’s what we need, promising! Also kinda puts a bit of water on the claims he’s Manly bound.
you can say that again?

Elliott looks super fit and ready for a cracker season. Foran looks like he’s calling the shots in one of the photos. That’s what we need, promising! Also kinda puts a bit of water on the claims he’s Manly bound.
you can say that again !
stop !!

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn’t see Grimaldi does this mean he has been asked to move on? I think for a little while we needed an old school head trainer like Billy Johnstone or even Trevor Gilmeister to really ‘harden up’ players to just make that extra effort in a tackle or last 5 min of a game

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You're an optimistic man! Haha. I hope you're right but I'll believe it when I see it. To me he's just not a smart player and doesn't have enough skill to be a first grade dummy half.
forget the half bit dummy comes to mind

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looking at those pics, it looks like they're all wearing 5XL except for Meaney.
Meaney must have stolen his pair from the manikin at the Best n Less launch..lol

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well he's flashed the nuts so maybe the crackers come next

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should of stayed with canterbury. The warriors kits look good. Classic gear looks like straight off the lowes and best and less shelfs

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never really seen Lichaa as somebody who doesn't apply himself... he's actually a fair defender.... shame about his attack though
he agree. his defence is pretty good. i don't think i have ever seen someone roll over him. he also looked alright at times this year. I really liked how he played against the souths on good friday. he even made a decent line break from running the ball. He just went downhill after that then picked up again in the last few games. He just needs to be consistent. I think he knows he has pressure to perform. sometimes its best to just block out what fans think and all the criticisms. JMK coming into the picture did not help his confidence either. I reckon lichaa is better than JMK anyway