Gallen v Huni | you’re welcome

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thank you. I watched at the pub and enjoyed a few beers. Like or hate Gallen he did bloody well to last so long. Huni has a lot of work to do if it takes so long to knock out an old footballer. He’d still smash 99.99% of people critising him and I don’t like the bloke

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you. I watched at the pub and enjoyed a few beers. Like or hate Gallen he did bloody well to last so long. Huni has a lot of work to do if it takes so long to knock out an old footballer. He’d still smash 99.99% of people critising him and I don’t like the bloke
Agree mate Gallen very tough but Huni was working on a few things prior to the Olympics. He’d ice Gallen much earlier if he hit the go button. He was barely using the right at times.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Enjoyed watching.
Thanks for posting the link.
Good luck to Huni ar at the Olympics.
Gallery sure does have plenty of ticker.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Agree mate Gallen very tough but Huni was working on a few things prior to the Olympics. He’d ice Gallen much earlier if he hit the go button. He was barely using the right at times.
True mate but he’s lucky he didn’t wear one of Gal’s shots when working on things. Much better to watch than the last fight. Bring on Tszyu Vs big mouth Zerafa

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
True mate but he’s lucky he didn’t wear one of Gal’s shots when working on things. Much better to watch than the last fight. Bring on Tszyu Vs big mouth Zerafa
I’m keen on that too I’d really like this to be Timmys last domestic fight for now. Needs to go overseas it’s his legacy.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m keen on that too I’d really like this to be Timmys last domestic fight for now. Needs to go overseas it’s his legacy.
Yep Timmy needs to start taking on the big boys

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
whats the deal with olympic boxing, thought it was for amateurs?

Malla

Reaction score
The fact that people are commending Gallen for 'lasting so long' pretty much sums up the sad sorry state of boxing particularly in Aus lol

He showed zero skill in last nights fight. I could not even make out what his game plan was or what he was trying to do, it was laughable lol I am pretty certain Huni was toying with him at one point, it became bag practice for him.

Gallen now wants to say he was only in it for the money? Please lol

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The real winner is Gallen. He got paid a million to wear boxing gloves and get beat up in a sport he picked up during fitness training for league.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
whats the deal with olympic boxing, thought it was for amateurs?
Changed for this one due to covid
Could go pro in lead up to help get more fights etc against quality see it got put back a year

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The fact that people are commending Gallen for 'lasting so long' pretty much sums up the sad sorry state of boxing particularly in Aus lol

He showed zero skill in last nights fight. I could not even make out what his game plan was or what he was trying to do, it was laughable lol I am pretty certain Huni was toying with him at one point, it became bag practice for him.

Gallen now wants to say he was only in it for the money? Please lol
It was a sparring session for Huni, he was in control from the opening bell and just picked Gal off. Gal is just a brawler, simple as that. I think Huni could have ended it sooner, but I say they were using the fight as a "last hit out" before the Olympics so wanted it to go to the deep rounds. Huni was never in trouble and just played the patience game until Gal was completely gassed, then finished it off nicely.

Also, fuck Gal.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone who actually watches Aus Boxing. Is Willis Meehan a fight for Huni? A lot of people reckon Meehan is the best heavyweight in the country still.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gallen's toughness was impressive but not surprising. Huni was toying with him most of the fight and was always going to win but he was unimpressive for someone who hopes to contend for an Olympic medal or World Titles. It shouldn't take ten rounds to knock out someone like Gallen if you're a serious contender..

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That link lasted longer than Gallen

Malla

Reaction score
It was a sparring session for Huni, he was in control from the opening bell and just picked Gal off. Gal is just a brawler, simple as that. I think Huni could have ended it sooner, but I say they were using the fight as a "last hit out" before the Olympics so wanted it to go to the deep rounds. Huni was never in trouble and just played the patience game until Gal was completely gassed, then finished it off nicely.

Also, fuck Gal.
Yeah and Gallen says in the presser afterwards that he was surprised Huni couldn’t knock him out in the first few rounds ‘because he wasn’t good enough’ lol just loves shit talking