Official GA Ticket - Can I sit in the kennel?

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morning All,

I am want to get a few GA tickets to Sunday’s game.

Am I able to sit in the kennel with those tickets or does it need to be in the “non kennel GA” area?

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morning All,

Am I able to sit in the kennel with those tickets or does it need to be in the “non kennel GA” area?
There will be plenty of seats I'm not expecting more 10k

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Nope, you’re pretty much limited to being behind the goalposts. You’ll need Kennel tickets, if they’re still available.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I just sat in the bay next to the Kennel. The experience is similar.

I also enjoy sitting next to any opposition team supporter area. I have a loud booming voice and can be annoying as fuck.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You’ll be right around the kennel. Just don’t sit in the members near the tunnel. We get sick of kicking people out of our seats every week :grinning:

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’ll be right around the kennel. Just don’t sit in the members near the tunnel. We get sick of kicking people out of our seats every week :grinning:
I thought the kennel was on the Eastern side, or maybe that’s only for away games an Accorr

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thankfully I haven’t had to deal with that for years even though my tickets are right near the tunnel. Was a much bigger problem when we were winning and averaged bigger crowds

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thankfully I haven’t had to deal with that for years even though my tickets are right near the tunnel. Was a much bigger problem when we were winning and averaged bigger crowds
True. It used to be a lot worse & some even tried to argue that WE were in the wrong seats despite us sitting there since the stadium opened haha.

The last couple of games I’ve been at there are groups of young guys roaming around from seat to seat. I went to do a piss and they tried to steal my seat haha

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morning All,

I’ve got 2 free tickets if ya want them. DM and I’ll send them to ya. They on 50m line near fence but you’ll be able to sit where ya want cause it ain’t going to sell out

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve got 2 free tickets if ya want them. DM and I’ll send them to ya. They on 50m line near fence but you’ll be able to sit where ya want cause it ain’t going to sell out
Cheers mate, sent you a message

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Anybody have anymore tickets spare that I could use please??? My son’s birthday today

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope you sat at the pub around halftime