Funny Phases you've been through ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Tagging phase - i wanted to be like all the other fobs and tag like jonah, brew

Trying to prove my taste in music is better than yours phase - i would post up HEAPS songs on facebook and try and subtly prove to everyone, that i have a better taste in music than them. This was like 2 years ago... *facepalm*. I've noticed a couple of kennelers are currently going through this phase ;) :p
haha all my mates back at high school were fobs ... my tag was vapour-rised lmao !!!

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
haha all my mates back at high school were fobs ... my tag was vapour-rised lmao !!!
lmao, at least it wasn't as bad as my one, "blak souljah"... *facepalm* aha. But then i moved onto using 'MTP' and yeah, that was cool.

did you hang around the school canteen with the fobs and repeatedly say "Can i borrow 10cents cuz?" lol

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I went through an extended period (a pissing contest if you will) with a mate to see who could piss for the longest. The key is to not drink too quickly to start, and gradually increase your booze intake over about 2 hours. If you can cork it for this long and have had a good number of schooners/stubbies, then you should go pretty close to the minute-long piss.
Also, hold back on the flow a little- less pressure will increase the length of your urinary exploits.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
lmao, at least it wasn't as bad as my one, "blak souljah"... *facepalm* aha. But then i moved onto using 'MTP' and yeah, that was cool.

did you hang around the school canteen with the fobs and repeatedly say "Can i borrow 10cents cuz?" lol
LMFAO yes ... but to our credit if one of us had money for a chicken roll, he'd only get about one bite and split the rest with the boys hahahaha

Good times !!! All my mates were made up of fobs, philos and latinos ... best times !!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
having pink hair and multiple piercings. i look back on photos and just want to glass myself

Status
Not open for further replies.