Fundraising Bets for Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticks & Stone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for the great support with this. If you still want a bet/donation. You have until 6pm. After that time we probably wont be able to accept any more. Get in quick while you can. So far $1350 in play to be donated after the game.... but will it be from eels or dogs supporters?

Sticks & Stone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys ill be leaving soon for the game. If you want to keep your bets coming in until kick off that is fine. I just cant garentee I can accept them but will try.

If you propose a bet/donation and then you get a message back from me accepting, then its in play. If not I wont be able to honour it.

Also have someone keen on a big bet/donation if anyone is interested.

Cheers and have a great night all.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well looks like Doggies are gunna win.. I know a Parra fan will cover my $50 that I bet but I wanna give my bet of $50 anyway.. Can I do this?

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Sticks & Stones, are you offering cash out? :grinning:
LOL. No, the money goes in regardless:-). Congratulations Assassin on the win tonight. It is just a shame that once again, the other Eels team showed up. From my brief time here I can see you are a highly respected member of the Bulldogs community and I have no doubt, you are a great family man as well. I wish you well for the future, I hope the operation goes smoothly. May this forthcoming gift of life allow you to enjoy long years as a father and I would suspect grandfather to be at some stage. Our season is now over, but I look forward, as I imagine many 1EE's do as well, to hearing of your progress. My deposit is on the way:-).

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL. No, the money goes in regardless:-). Congratulations Assassin on the win tonight. It is just a shame that once again, the other Eels team showed up. From my brief time here I can see you are a highly respected member of the Bulldogs community and I have no doubt, you are a great family man as well. I wish you well for the future, I hope the operation goes smoothly. May this forthcoming gift of life allow you to enjoy long years as a father and I would suspect grandfather to be at some stage. Our season is now over, but I look forward, as I imagine many 1EE's do as well, to hearing of your progress. My deposit is on the way:-).

mate I havent met, spoken or known any member of this forum in real life , but i am seriously stoked on all the generosity and effort from unknown people specially the fans from opposition club who again dont know anyone nor they knew Assassin or about his condition till last few days.

that is why humans are Gods superior creation because of acts like these.

amazing!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You learn more about a man in defeat rather than in victory.

You S&S are a legend.

God bless you and yours.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Sticks, just noticed your wife has donated as well..... that means this is a high possibility you are a guy not a chick as i thought. lol

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I may have won the bet tonight, but my $10 is going towards that young man the 1EE boys are raising $s for

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
mate I havent met, spoken or known any member of this forum in real life , but i am seriously stoked on all the generosity and effort from unknown people specially the fans from opposition club who again dont know anyone nor they knew Assassin or about his condition till last few days.

that is why humans are Gods superior creation because of acts like these.

amazing!
I had lunch at an indian joint at Harris park today and was telling a mate about this thread
And when I mentioned the kennel the indian bloke at the table looked at me
And I thought 2 things, 1 that it was you And 2 he thought I was referring to eating dog

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had lunch at an indian joint at Harris park today and was telling a mate about this thread
And when I mentioned the kennel the indian bloke at the table looked at me
And I thought 2 things, 1 that it was you And 2 he thought I was referring to eating dog

was that indian good looking, surrounded by hawt chicks and had a 10 inch banana in his pants?

if not it must be no.2

Status
Not open for further replies.