Fundraising Bets for Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Done. Happy to be part of this Sticks. Great job mate:-)
Wow, you guys are deadest legends. Total donations ( excluding the bet/donations here) are close to $13500 for Assassin . We appreciate your efforts.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are deadest legends. Total donations ( excluding the bet/donations here) are close to $13500 for Assassin . We appreciate your efforts.
This is the great thing about the NRL community Dogluva. I think this is a great thing everyone is getting involved in. I have no desire to do anything that will get in the way of donations flowing to Assassin. But if any of you doggies do well with the TAB tonight, can you spare a thought for one of our juniors who is doing it tough. Playing the sport he loves on one day and the worst kind of injury. The link is http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/fund-raiser-for-kurt-drysdale

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
This is the great thing about the NRL community Dogluva. I think this is a great thing everyone is getting involved in. I have no desire to do anything that will get in the way of donations flowing to Assassin. But if any of you doggies do well with the TAB tonight, can you spare a thought for one of our juniors who is doing it tough. Playing the sport he loves on one day and the worst kind of injury. The link is http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/fund-raiser-for-kurt-drysdale
No need to win tab to donate, here at the kennel we do it cause we care I hope kurt will get all the support he needs

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thank you for the link Drop Bear. I can't do anything at the moment but please be assured I will give what I can as soon as I can. The young man is going to need a lifetime of care and anything that people can do to lessen the burden on him and his family deserves our support and the support of others who watch the game..

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Boxer17 and dogluva. Have to tell you all this feel good stuff is great. In saying that, can't wait for the game to start tonight so we can go back to what we all do best. Insulting each other:-) LOL

Sticks & Stone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Drop Bear great cause thanks for spreading the word. And its great to give it to each other about the footy but I think we all have come to respect each other at the same time. I know I respect all the doggies fans on here even though im not gonna hold back on my footy banter.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How much are we up to in bets? ... to lazy to read back 5 pages

Sticks & Stone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey Ecca. I updated the post last night at $1260 plus another $70 so far today. I read back all the fundraising blogs this morning. You have done an amazing job my friend with all this. (Along with b&w and others). All footy clubs should come take a look at what a united fan base can achieve. I know the guys over at 1eyed are the same too. Divided in opinion but united for a good cause.

Sticks & Stone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Assassin your 1eyedeel account has been activated now by 1eyedeel himself. So you can go in and make your post

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
$20 on the Dogs if there's any takers, and because I'm a bit slow on the uptake, I finally saw there was a link and put some coin in there too. Hope you're doing ok Assassin.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sticks did you see Sir Col @1EE wants $20 on the Eels. Can you confirm to him please.

Status
Not open for further replies.