Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Curt Naughton ‏@noggers1 3h
Meeting the bulldogs today at 3 the last club then crunch time
I asked if he had already met the dogs and he said no.

Fadi

Waterboy
Reaction score
im sonny bill williams cousin bras and he will be returning to belmore to play in full back

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sonny bill williams cousin bras and he will be returning to belmore to play in full back
Thats so glad to hear! Sonny is a true superstar and I cant wait to see him in the blue and white again!

Who else is pumped over this!!!!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait.. SBW's cousin's Bra can play fullback? That's one talented piece of lingerie.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Food for thought, what if we change the whole positions structure (just thinking out loud) like Soccer you can have 3-4-3, 3-3-4 etc.

Do you think that sort of structure could work in the NRL? never really thought about it and I haven't thought that far ahead.

Why do we have to have 2 halves why not 3? etc clearly bored but could be revolutionized
Too many cooks spoil the broth

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
If we signed occonor is there really a need for hoffman? Just a question of thought. Also this curtis naughton kid is t going to sign with a club to play reserve grade is he... We already have stanley for that.
Well judging by the 6 clubs he's visited I not think he'll be able to just walk into any FG team. Sometimes 19yo's have to do their apprenticeship

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well judging by the 6 clubs he's visited I not think he'll be able to just walk into any FG team. Sometimes 19yo's have to do their apprenticeship
Exactly tbh I didn't even know who this kid was until recently, not head over heels for him and still not content with our current no fullback position filled.

Our fullback needs to be someone better or at Barba's caliber as a suitable replacement.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly tbh I didn't even know who this kid was until recently, not head over heels for him and still not content with our current no fullback position filled.

Our fullback needs to be someone better or at Barba's caliber as a suitable replacement.
Just curious tonee who would you suggest of those that are available?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just curious tonee who would you suggest of those that are available?
Shouldn't be asking me, the club should have thought about this before letting go of Barba tbh.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you guys rate Barba as an elite full back?

I'm talking GI and to a lesser degree Slater.

Put it this way, even with 2012 Barba, I would've still wanted Brett Stewart.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shouldn't be asking me, the club should have thought about this before letting go of Barba tbh.
Well I'm sure they did but at the end of the day after receiving knock back after knock back beggars can't be choosers. I'm sure Des will work his magic with whom ever wears the number 1 jersey for us.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I would have still wanted him, because every aspect of his game was getting better under Des. And for the fact that he came through the ranks made it a feel good story.

You know that bred not bought thing!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

I don't at all. He actually looks legitimately afraid of being tackled and that fear holds him back immensely.

Slater has no such fear and GI most certainly doesn't and he has a major injury to be afraid of.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, someone please refresh my memory was there any compensation money received for letting go of Barba early?

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Hahaha lets put hate aside, he is a freak. He will come out in season 2014 and have such an
Impact I would have him In my top three for dally m next year. Not only was his attack on a different level in 2012
but his defence on the line was amazing and he is only going to get better as the years go by.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would have still wanted him, because every aspect of his game was getting better under Des. And for the fact that he came through the ranks made it a feel good story.

You know that bred not bought thing!
No matter how good Babar was the only way to get rid of cancer is to cut it out. He didn't want to be here, he wasn't playing anywhere near his potential, in fact he was dragging the whole team down with him. It's time to move on, it's time to fill the vacancy with some one that will wear our jersey with pride and give their all for our team. Whether it be an 18 year old Englishman, a rugby union outcast or a Bronco with a chip on his shoulder time will tell. I sure the Kennel and the entire Bulldog fan base will support them when they don our colours and give their all for our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.