Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mole just tweeted this (I know some of you guys hate him, but he's been pretty spot on recently):

The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole 3m
@datcooki Jason Taylor will get the job... and soon...

I'm buying Dakar's story, please be true! :grinning:
taylor is signed sealed and delivered. Hoppa has agreed to terms verbally. And there is also another signing by the bulldogs which will be announced in the next few weeks can not say to much yet but will keep you posted.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant say....but keep a ear out. Daniel Anderson has also agreed to term for 2015 for eels. Jason taylor contracted only for one year.
We going today's smh anderson will join parts on a four year contract general manager of football starting 30 Nov this year. Taylor will have a 2 year contract as head coach.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We going today's smh anderson will join parts on a four year contract general manager of football starting 30 Nov this year. Taylor will have a 2 year contract as head coach.
The information I have recieved is that anderson will be coach 2015. Taylor might get a contract for 2 years but the indication is he will be headcoach for one of those years but again alot changes in 12 months...who is to say that im right...

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
taylor is signed sealed and delivered. Hoppa has agreed to terms verbally. And there is also another signing by the bulldogs which will be announced in the next few weeks can not say to much yet but will keep you posted.
Thanks for the heads up Dakar but I'll believe it when I hear it officially from the club. We have had too many so called players agreeing to terms only to have them all fall through.

Some how I finding it hard to believe a water-boy.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Dakar but I'll believe it when I hear it officially from the club. We have had too many so called players agreeing to terms only to have them all fall through.
:grinning: I will just go back into my little shell been a member since 09 and a handfull of posts.

Ray 2012

Waterboy
Reaction score
i agree 100%.

According to this forum ferguson, hoffman, locke and now hopate are signed, sealed and delivered.

i like alot of bulldog fans will be waiting until we see it on the bulldogs website

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoff. Did talk to the bulldogs also invited to take a tour in there facilities. However some board members felt his heart was in Brisbane and didnt want a repeat of the Ben Barba issue...so the bulldogs terms was there was not be any get out clauses and hoffs manager refused.
If thats the case well played by the board

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i agree 100%.

According to this forum ferguson, hoffman, locke and now hopate are signed, sealed and delivered.

i like alot of bulldog fans will be waiting until we see it on the bulldogs website
Oh...im not a bulldogs forgot to mention it...not much of a league supporter but they are my preffered nrl team

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
:grinning: I will just go back into my little shell been a member since 09 and a handfull of posts.
Hopefully your right i think the scepticism is all the clowns who announced rumours based on nothing

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

If your right mate you will be loved but if your wrong.. People will be calling for a permaban lol.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We'll just wait and see :grinning: I did thank you sharing however so no hard feelings.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh...im not a bulldogs forgot to mention it...not much of a league supporter but they are my preffered nrl team
So how's a person that is not a league supporter come up with privileged information that the whole site has been pondering and speculating over the last few weeks?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Information seems plausible especially considering the facts and what is going on at Parramatta, we will have to wait and see what happens.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason taylor to coach eels to be announced wedensday. And Hoppa to the bulldogs...agreed to terms....
Mate your getting me excited, I don't like getting excited unless there's a happy ending. There BETTER be a happy ending... yes I'm still talking about league lol

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If it'd legit info I appreciate the post - also curious to know about the second signing you mentioned. Can't say too much I guess but could you maybe give us a clue as to what position and what quality of player you've heard? Depth signing, marquee player, journey man, unknown junior....?

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If it'd legit info I appreciate the post - also curious to know about the second signing you mentioned. Can't say too much I guess but could you maybe give us a clue as to what position and what quality of player you've heard? Depth signing, marquee player, journey man, unknown junior....?
Let's wait until news is broken about Hoppa before worrying about further signings.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The part im not getting is, hoppa is said to have some get out clause if the coach leaves. The coach hoppa signed on with ( kearney) has been gone for over 12 months. So why does this not make him a free agent already?

This rumor sounds BS to me, happy if im wrong as hoppa would be a great signing.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The part im not getting is, hoppa is said to have some get out clause if the coach leaves. The coach hoppa signed on with ( kearney) has been gone for over 12 months. So why does this not make him a free agent already?

This rumor sounds BS to me, happy if im wrong as hoppa would be a great signing.
Even though he has a get out clause he is still required to excersice the clause. It needs to be officiated.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though he has a get out clause he is still required to excersice the clause. It needs to be officiated.
What has this got to do with taylor? Sorry don't mean to sound rude just trying to understand it. The only logical explanation is he doesn't want to be coached by him.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What has this got to do with taylor? Sorry don't mean to sound rude just trying to understand it. The only logical explanation is he doesn't want to be coached by him.
Ok. This is how the story goes. Last Thursday taylor and the eels board met to finalise the deal. Hopa snr wills father has been dealing with his affairs(and still is until he released from his 2 year stint) in his absence. Hopa snr has always been told that arthur from Manly will be getting the coaching job. After the meeting on thursday concerning taylor tge word got out fairly quickly that Taylor got the job. So hopa's manager made a call (clearly under the instructions of his dad...even though this has not been confirmed) advising the eels that hopa will be activating his get out clause. He did speak to souths but couldnt agree to terms $$$. He also spoke to manly also couldnt agree. On sataurday the board met with hopa's manager and from my understanding they have agreed to terms. The $ figure is matched by the dogs I believe (that also I am not 100 % percent sure about). but there is also a get out clause tied to des.

Status
Not open for further replies.