Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I believe I'm entitled to make a post. I am not threatening, harassing or posting anything silly/ something that isn't allowed.

And don't make this about me.. get back on topic.

Useless post...
speaking of useless posts have a look at your last 3. Haven't contributed anything except to be a smart ass. AGAIN.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it's an addiction to spread your inside info and be praised about it..

If I were him I'd keep pretty quiet because he is just taking us for a ride and still won't give us exact names..
Watch out Dakar, you have a 12 year old riding your back lol

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's an addiction to spread your inside info and be praised about it..

If I were him I'd keep pretty quiet because he is just taking us for a ride and still won't give us exact names..
bro arent you the one always taking us for a ride? you're the ones always saying we signed shit without any real evidence.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After 1251 posts the only thing confirmed is we are signing a Man! LMAO!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok little bit of info....barbar is def fullback for broncos...hoffman made it clear he does not want to play on the wong..
Classic typo just change the (w) to a (b) and were in business. :p

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Screw these negotiations for making us wait. Lets just go Bullfrog style and kidnap whoever Des wants and hold them till they sign.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't read the last thousand pages but 8 have been told that we secured a fb (best avilable) we agreed to terms and contacts have been drafted, expect announcement after the wc.
We are in discussion with another flamboyant player he is also a back it's all positive thus far. Some of you won't like the second signing but under desi think he will be very special.
The news are so much better than Wednesday.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Screw these negotiations for making us wait. Lets just go Bullfrog style and kidnap whoever Des wants and hold them till they sign.
That would be illegal and the press would have ammo for years!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If its James Oconnor I swear to god im not watching NRL

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well aslong as we get players who can play and have experience in the position needed, the ability to learn and hunger to be the best they can then I will be happy. I reckon if these two so called players are still raw due to bad coaches in their history but can still play hard then sit back and get ready for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.