Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been listening to Body Count constantly over the last few weeks.

Last 2 albums are so good.
Yep. Great band - Love their song Institutionalized. Ice T at his best! Played it to my daughter’s friends (in their mid-20s) to make them hear what real music is. They actually thought I was cool for a couple of minutes!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Great band - Love their song Institutionalized. Ice T at his best! Played it to my daughter’s friends (in their mid-20s) to make them hear what real music is. They actually thought I was cool for a couple of minutes!!
I prefer the original version of Institutionalised, but Body Counts is still good.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe what are your thoughts on Alissa White-Gluz song from the Metal Hellsinger game demo?

Fucking love it.

The one thing that annoyed me was that I kept fucking up while playing. And when you fuck up, you no longer hear the singing. So you have to be pretty much perfect. So I got perfect at the game just to hear the song properly.

Hanging out for the full game now as I've mastered the demo

Honestly, I rate this as better than anything she's done with The Agonist or Arch Enemy.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Team Satan 666 . . . Sign me up !
Im in there up the front . . . Ahhh the madness . . . Watch the shoes fly !!! :tearsofjoy: