Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Probably already posted but still good for a larf...

View attachment 34566
It is the fashion now my missus “and I’m selling her short she has been to plenty of metal concerts with me over the years but it definitely isn’t her thing” but she comes out the other day with a Megadeath tshirt. I was like ha I like it but when did this become a thing?

That reminds me I have to buy her a Cannibal Corpse Tshirt for Christmas just to take the piss.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I heard an interesting fact about Kylie Jenner today. Back in 2014 she tried to trademark "Kylie" for her cosmetics and clothing line. Kylie Minogue found out and sued Kylie Jenner, and won.
So was "Kylie" already trademarked by KM or did she sue her for being an annoying karnt?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So was "Kylie" already trademarked by KM or did she sue her for being an annoying karnt?
More of the latter. She toured for many years under "Kylie" all over the world. So when Jenner tried to trademark it, it meant that Minogue couldn't tour under that name any more.

The reason she won was because her lawyers proved that Minogue was popular and Jenner was a 2nd rate reality TV celeb.