Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got back mosh tickets. Probably won't even be able to see the band but it'll be fun

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m still trying to get tickets also, the 2 ticket limit suck balls as there will be 3 of us.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Last tour it was 4 tickets, I know because I bought 16 lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of tickets, whose getting tickets to arguably the bigger gig than Metallica and Slipknot... that gig....

upload_2019-3-13_13-54-7.png

Anyone remember these blokes ? LOL

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of tickets, whose getting tickets to arguably the bigger gig than Metallica and Slipknot... that gig....

View attachment 9398

Anyone remember these blokes ? LOL
I remember when I saw them supporting Ugly Kid Joe. After their first song a guy in the crowd gave them the finger. The singer said, "Hey, someone give that guy a little nudge for me". The whole crowd gave the band the finger in unison.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I had their debut album.... on casette. Always thought at least one of them was "punching the chocolate starfish". When you're most famous track (and only popular single) is a cover it's a worry.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fleshgod Apocolypse are one of those bands that I want to love 'cause their music is so good but half the time the singer makes me want to stab my ears out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fleshgod Apocolypse are one of those bands that I want to love 'cause their music is so good but half the time the singer makes me want to stab my ears out.
Different singer though. Singer on this one is same vocalist as their debut album and (and this is seriously impressive), he also plays rhythm guitar and drums for the band (in studio).