Full License Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going for my full license soon and i was just wondering what do people think of the DQT test to get full license? Easy? Hard? and reading the handbook useful or the test can be passed without it??

Thanks

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
from what ive heard its just common sense.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
It's pretty damn hard - I just took it last week (without the handbook), and failed badly.

I recommend reading the whole book, because it seems you have to know pretty much everything.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read the summaries of the handbook and passed. The simulation part is pretty much straight forward though.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Has a few statistical-based questions you will need to study for...but other than that it is similar to the Green P's test.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
When I did it I didn't study just turned up on the day and passed. Can't remember what was in it though but do remember coming out thinking it was easier then I expected it to be

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Going for Full license from Green P's
ah ok. i got lucky i suppose then. did most of my time in q's in qld then moved to nsw then at xmas went to qld for holidays and got my full license(which was just a matter of paying for a new license) then when i came back switched to NSW lincense

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I did it I didn't study just turned up on the day and passed. Can't remember what was in it though but do remember coming out thinking it was easier then I expected it to be
Cool, hopefully its the same way when i go and do it soon.. the visual part (part 2) is straight forward, just thinking safe and when to (stop, turn etc) but the first part which is the multiple choice I'm just thinking about, what i have read the questions are around statistics and if it is i have to remember numbers which might be a pain..

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
When i was on my P's my full licence just came in the mail.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i should really go for my full's.. but i hate tests and im putting it off as much as possible

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So there is another test after you have got your P's? The ****?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Basically a money maker.

You can **** up and hit the computer bike rider but hey we will let you walk outside and drive again. **** me.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
If you read through all the relevant info, you should be fine.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So im guessing reading from the posts, just read the important parts and i should be fine.. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.