Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
100%

Sounds like it could be magnesium deficiency @CQDog

Us heart patients always lack magnesium, you kind of explained symptoms we have.

Good luck with it bro, hopefully it's all sorted ASAP

PS start drinking Powerade Ion 4.
Yep it is 100%. Saw a doctor about and it’s exactly that. They said i needed time off work and i’ve just let them know now that i’m quitting and i’ve told the place that has given me an offer about what’s happening and they said the spot here is safe until i can return which should be a week or so away. I have to go in once every two days from here on out and he tells me what I need etc. Perks of living in a small town that has actual decent healthcare surprisingly.
Cheers everyone btw for replying. It means a lot

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep it is 100%. Saw a doctor about and it’s exactly that. They said i needed time off work and i’ve just let them know now that i’m quitting and i’ve told the place that has given me an offer about what’s happening and they said the spot here is safe until i can return which should be a week or so away. I have to go in once every two days from here on out and he tells me what I need etc. Perks of living in a small town that has actual decent healthcare surprisingly.
Congrats on not dying bro.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good to hear that you’ve checked yourself out. Fuck the job you can find a better one.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
so I just got a parking ticket even though I moved my car 1 street before the time even expired.

context i parked my car in a 1 hour zone and moved my car to a 2 hour zone 1 street away and 20 mins later I come back to see a parking ticket on my windscreen.

what should I do? cause I aint fucking paying

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just found out that Sydney Sweeney is going to be spiderwoman, can't wait for whatever movie that is :tearsofjoy:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100%

Sounds like it could be magnesium deficiency @CQDog

Us heart patients always lack magnesium, you kind of explained symptoms we have.

Good luck with it bro, hopefully it's all sorted ASAP

PS start drinking Powerade Ion 4.
Mate.

You may have just solved something that has been plaguing me since child birth.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate.

You may have just solved something that has been plaguing me since child birth.
Please get yourself checked out my bro. We have to take Magnesium Forte just to keep up, it's like the heart sucks it right out of your body.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please get yourself checked out my bro. We have to take Magnesium Forte just to keep up, it's like the heart sucks it right out of your body.
Yeah - i've got Wolf Parkinson White Syndrome. Luckily, its low key compared to others - I generally know how to manage the heavier symptoms with ease.

But I do suffer from the odd headaches, and cramp pretty easy. I've had so many bloody tests but no one has ever questioned my magnesium levels...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah - i've got Wolf Parkinson White Syndrome. Luckily, its low key compared to others - I generally know how to manage the heavier symptoms with ease.

But I do suffer from the odd headaches, and cramp pretty easy. I've had so many bloody tests but no one has ever questioned my magnesium levels...
Request levels with your next blood test brother.

Plus drink Powerade Ion 4, that's what the doctors recommend to help keep our levels up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wtf do I do about possums? These ***** are doing fucking parkour all over my roof ffs

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think it might be time to quit alcohol. I can’t even eat food after a day on the drink, feels like my chest is gonna spill acid the burn hurts that much.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think it might be time to quit alcohol. I can’t even eat food after a day on the drink, feels like my chest is gonna spill acid the burn hurts that much.
Fw

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't drink beer and drink less. My esophagus and other parts have scaring back from when my reflux was crazy bad. I probably should've gone back from a checkup years ago but meh.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Looks like shit is heating up again in the Mid East.

The Bagel eaters are lined up on the border of Lebanon.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread should not be called free talk.
It has restrictions.
Instead it should be called nice talk.

Keith David can explain much better than me.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I ask all the legal "know it all's" on the kennel (that brings everyone in)

If you make a citizens arrest, are you actually committing an assault on someone?

you cannot detain someone without their consent? all those tradies making citizens arrests, shouldn't they all be charged?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can I ask all the legal "know it all's" on the kennel (that brings everyone in)

If you make a citizens arrest, are you actually committing an assault on someone?

you cannot detain someone without their consent? all those tradies making citizens arrests, shouldn't they all be charged?
Information from an actual law firm:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Information from an actual law firm:

Thanks for that.. The part I find weird is that a Court needs to adjudicate if an offence was committed not the citizen. If someone is charged with an offence, they can either accept guilt or defend the matter. Reasonable suspicion is not reason to perform a citizens arrest.

So even if blatant, the citizen is in no position to determine if an offence occurred.