Opinion Fraud watch- RFM

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I watched his press conference yesterday.

He was embarrassed about his own performance and will have a big game this week.

It’s refreshing to see someone take responsibility for once. His form this year has been poor to day the least, I haven’t seen him do anything special.

The team has identified the next two games are very critical to our season.

I expect a bounce back this week

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nek minit - plays out of his skin and all the knob jockeys want to braid RMF's hair whilst whacking off.... true story.
We'd need to see it for a few weeks first lol

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s too focused on being the good guy. He looked disappointed and shocked in the other team when he got 1on 1 stripped. Like why bro why would you atrip
Me. Harden up

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The only good game Ray played was when he started up front against the saints. Give him the 8 next to TPJ at 10 and bring Edwards in at 13, who has good size and played well so far. King to me is the perfect 16, will go for 60 mins once on, big heart, big motor. We need so much more from TPJ and Ray.

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was playing quite good footy before that game in the US where he did his knee. After that, pretty average.
I 100% agree. As most have said, he doesn't offer much in attack or defence. It's a shame. He's a big body and should offer more.

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why do people always find a new person to hate? The bloke is the club captain ffs. No, he’s not in his prime at all, but what do you expect after an 18 month foot injury? Also don’t have too many options, like do you want Harrison Edwards starting over him? RFM also wouldn’t be on too much money at all, and he clearly loves the clubs. Stop hating the team for once

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why do people always find a new person to hate? The bloke is the club captain ffs. No, he’s not in his prime at all, but what do you expect after an 18 month foot injury? Also don’t have too many options, like do you want Harrison Edwards starting over him? RFM also wouldn’t be on too much money at all, and he clearly loves the clubs. Stop hating the team for once
We have played like wooden spoon contenders every single year and have finished in the bottom 4 about every year since 2016. That was 7 years ago. We have every right to be upset

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should never have kept a player for that long who was injured and showed zero promise. It’s been disgraceful management

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The bloke is shit. I love the club just as much if not more. Give me a jersey and i'll hold the ball and catch for a much cheaper fee.
He has been shit for years. Seems like a lovely bloke but fuck me, play the game. Hit in the tackle. To much cuddling and happy happy joy joy.
He needs to go

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
in the first episode of The Kennel, CC makes RFM club captain and calls him "the heart and soul of this club" and it is awkward and cringe.

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
in the first episode of The Kennel, CC makes RFM club captain and calls him "the heart and soul of this club" and it is awkward and cringe.
Yeah I agree. Must be cause he’s been here for what feels like forever.
Doesn’t change the high level of bs in that statement.

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have played like wooden spoon contenders every single year and have finished in the bottom 4 about every year since 2016. That was 7 years ago. We have every right to be upset
The right to be upset but really gonna talk down on every player you can? We’ve had tons of injuries this season and now you wanna start blaming losses on him who makes 30 tackles a game at 95% and 100 metres. He’s no Cam Murray or Isaah Yeo but who would you rather play there for us at the moment? Id love to see Topine but the Kennel hates him too at the moment. Same could go for Morrin cause it seems like every time he plays people talk shit about him. Can’t catch a break

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The right to be upset but really gonna talk down on every player you can? We’ve had tons of injuries this season and now you wanna start blaming losses on him who makes 30 tackles a game at 95% and 100 metres. He’s no Cam Murray or Isaah Yeo but who would you rather play there for us at the moment? Id love to see Topine but the Kennel hates him too at the moment. Same could go for Morrin cause it seems like every time he plays people talk shit about him. Can’t catch a break
I'd take Morrin over RFM everyday of the week, he has zero impact what do ever. He was made club captain because he is Mr nice guy

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong about him being the club captain it brings harmony and stability in the squad, everybody knows he also knows he needs to improve to stay in the starting 17 especially when all the better forwards return from injuries.