Opinion Fraud watch- RFM

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently...he was a weapon at some stage, it has me stuffed as to when that was.
He was playing quite good footy before that game in the US where he did his knee. After that, pretty average.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently...he was a weapon at some stage, it has me stuffed as to when that was.
Joey talked him up early on a "good hole runner" comment, think in another match Joey again mentioned him, a lot of people bought into it. I didn't see much besides a big body and cool looking hair.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He should be a bench forward. Probably will be once the team is sorted if we figure out who is going to play lock.

Bench should be RFM/Pele/Sutton/Utility
A solid bench would help a lot

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He could be so good, been plagued by injuries, but with someone so experienced and with the physique and skillset he has, he should be able to be better than the likes of Jai Arrow, it just doesn't happen consistently.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hughes/Edwards over Sutton. Waddell will also probably go to the bench once Kikau is back.
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. TPJ
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Thompson
14. RFM
15. Pele
16. Hughes/Edwards
17. Oloapu
Yeah probs but was talking about next year.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Short turnaround. Tries hard. Looking for a better performance against the warriors. Hard to be harsh. He almost retired because of injury.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we had some hard running props, this would allow RFM to play on the edge where he is better suited.
He seems to play like a third prop and takes the hit ups to much. Thats not his go.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There’s clowns on here that say he was running beast line off Foran like no one else in the comp did that… RFM has never been a good back rower. He can’t run hard lines, he can’t pass, and he can’t tackle.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had his better games last week as prop. Keep him as prop nothing else

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club Needs to do the right thing and move him back to nsw cup where he can be a mentor for the next generation of kids coming through, teaching them not only how to be a professional athlete at the next level but how to be a good person off the field as well.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The club Needs to do the right thing and move him back to nsw cup where he can be a mentor for the next generation of kids coming through, teaching them not only how to be a professional athlete at the next level but how to be a good person off the field as well.
Agree and that’s probably on the cards once Pele, Hughes etc establish themselves and play more minutes. Injuries haven’t helped.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn't he the last Des signing? We swapped him for Lane who's on the cusp of origin selection. RFM has been good when he bounces around and offloads. I don't think he offers much anymore...

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t mind Rfm,but I don’t think he 100% since coming back from the recent injury

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol teaching the youngsters to be a professional athlete...first u have to be a professional athletic before u can be a role model

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't wanna be harsh on him. I think a few of us were convinced he was cooked a few years ago..he's come back tho so good on him. Let's see how he goes for the rest of the year