Social Media Franklin Pele

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Played 1 first grade ya knob
Also, that doesn't mean shit if he's played only 1 FG game. Everyone starts somewhere. The Sharks signed Fifita, the Storm signed Papenhuyzen and the Rabbitohs signed Cook. They didn't even play at least 8 FG games and your already spitting shit out of your mouth. And stop sucking off Klemmer :nomouth:

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Fitzy said on an interview that he was “bitterly disappointed” to lose him, he must have seen something in him
Source on that? I would like a listen, unless that is literally the extent of what he says

That'd change things for me then. I thought like a lot of others that this would more than likely be a Mauvoni Tafua 2.0 situation, with the Sharks letting him go since they didn't think he was worth the investment and/or couldn't get him fit enough for first grade

But Fifita sounded disappointed Pele was leaving. So if Fitzgibbon is disappointed too, then perhaps we had the cap space / first grade oportunity that Sharks couldn't immediately match, and we have gained a very good prop prospect...

...permission to get overly-hyped, fellow Kennelers?

Timsidescoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
Source on that? I would like a listen, unless that is literally the extent of what he says

That'd change things for me then. I thought like a lot of others that this would more than likely be a Mauvoni Tafua 2.0 situation, with the Sharks letting him go since they didn't think he was worth the investment and/or couldn't get him fit enough for first grade

But Fifita sounded disappointed Pele was leaving. So if Fitzgibbon is disappointed too, then perhaps we had the cap space / first grade oportunity that Sharks couldn't immediately match, and we have gained a very good prop prospect...

...permission to get overly-hyped, fellow Kennelers?
From what I recall I think it was when tolman & fifi both announced retirement. I’m pretty sure that’s the extent of what he said can’t remember him saying much else about the kid.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Given he is a signing watched him a few times - hard to tackle but defensively similar to TPJ doesnt keep the straight line in defense - a step or two behind - hopefully can be coached into committing to keep the line of defence straight