Social Media Franklin Pele

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Never seen him play, but he's definitely a big unit. Smash him in the off season and you could have a wrecking ball.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should be great for us, but only for short minutes
See my comments,
"Put him in the Gym, give him lots of cardio and endurance work so he can do at least a sold 20-30 minutes, etc, each half then let him at them!"
Endurance training should be a priority, (as well as developing a reliable offload) if we get that right the kid will be a wrecking ball!

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
See my comments,
"Put him in the Gym, give him lots of cardio and endurance work so he can do at least a sold 20-30 minutes, etc, each half then let him at them!"
Endurance training should be a priority, (as well as developing a reliable offload) if we get that right the kid will be a wrecking ball!
Its not just fitness these big guys need - a lot lack the agility to defend effectively when attacking players use any sort of footwork, they end up just grabbing at players. Thye get targeted and worked over even i lower grades oppositions identify them quickly. Im sure it can be learnt with the right coaching and attitude.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not just fitness these big guys need - a lot lack the agility to defend effectively when attacking players use any sort of footwork, they end up just grabbing at players. Thye get targeted and worked over even i lower grades oppositions identify them quickly. Im sure it can be learnt with the right coaching and attitude.
Agreed, I'm sure his offseason will be grueling...

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Imagine if TPJ and Pele have a big off-season and get put as our two starting props. With Mahoney’s service at dummy half.
Offloads and footwork galore.

Reactions: 88

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Too soon, I'm still not ready to accept that Renouf never made it in the NRL.
I had high hopes for both of them. It's a shame that Atoni got pigeon holed into staying in lanes because the freedom that we are playing with now is what made him so dangerous in cup.
If they aren't progressing at their new clubs they would still be handy depth. Need alot of work on their mobility to be 1st grade prospects again.

Quick, someone tweet Gus lol