Reaction score
oh man. hope he stays.

Only plays half the minutes of Trex, but offers twice as much

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last year with his injury I thought maybe it was time for him to move on but he has really come good this year. Some of the boys in the lower grades need another year in NSW cup and Frank is contracted to the end of next year so if he stays it probably all works out well.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see Frank as the type of person to move his family and go to the ESL so he might just see out his contract and maybe there's a role for him at the club after footy.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Spewing if he leaves been one of our best this year , BUT understand the decision hes getting on and is on big money save his money to keep jackson and klemm

coreyhart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And Hokko?
Yes .....This.
Cranky Frankie was one of the Dogs best vs Raiders and should be retained for one last hurrah. Please someone buy She-Rex.
Tank is also a great influence around the club on the younger players.
Also better keep M'Bye and see ya later Hodko.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Frankie has re-invented himself this year, he is full of running and breaks tackles far more than most of our other forwards.

If he was willing to stay for depth and as a mentor for the younger blokes we have like Danny, Herman, David and Shaun it would be absolutely massive.

His use off the bench as an impact player and his efforts in the games he has started this year have been a godsend at times for us. He can run a good angle and as some have mentioned his combo with Moses has been terrific.
He may be one of the elder statesman of the league but one more year is truly not beyond him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frank is our biggest impact player. Along with Kas, he is able to set up tries with deft passing through a break. He would be more devastating if we had a team that followed up line breaks.

Grubber

Waterboy
Reaction score
Last year with his injury I thought maybe it was time for him to move on but he has really come good this year. Some of the boys in the lower grades need another year in NSW cup and Frank is contracted to the end of next year so if he stays it probably all works out well.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see Frank as the type of person to move his family and go to the ESL so he might just see out his contract and maybe there's a role for him at the club after footy.
I can assure you that Frank does not want to leave.
The club is trying to offload him even with 1 year to go on his contract

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can assure you that Frank does not want to leave.
The club is trying to offload him even with 1 year to go on his contract
Maybe if the club didn't blow stupid Money on Kas we could keep frank for the extra year.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Keep frank and fuk off she-Rex and that fat lazy **** Kasiano

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if big frankie is on the move then i suggest t rex join him in a package deal if your going to free up some money you might as well free up big dollars

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As great as Frank and has been in the Blue & White I'd rather the club let him go a year too early then have kept him a year too late and have him linger in and out of the team and just make up numbers. If franks does stay I wouldn't be unhappy.. One of the better club men and characters.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Is it possible we are trying to offload him because were paying for folau? Its purely speculation, but its also not like hasler to push out a player before his contract is over especially when hes doing fine.

Im almost 100% sure were freeing the cap for someone big next year.. My money is on folau, bmoz to wing, perret franky and hodko to go

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it possible we are trying to offload him because were paying for folau? Its purely speculation, but its also not like hasler to push out a player before his contract is over especially when hes doing fine.

Im almost 100% sure were freeing the cap for someone big next year.. My money is on folau, bmoz to wing, perret franky and hodko to go
Almost 100% sure ay.... what makes you so sure? You have so many posts regarding Dogs chasing Folau, you are dreaming kid. Who even are you?

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You would have to offload Trex,Pritchard & Kasiano for Folau.

Then you need to offload someone else to retain Klemmer,Jackson & Mbye

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Folau won't be back in NRL. Even if he did it won't be till 2017.
Ditto Beale.

Pritchard is at the core of our islander players and holds a lot of them together (so to speak). Push out Frankie and we risk losing others.

Not to mention he's in brilliant form this year.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
god i hope this isnt true, i dont care how old he is. he loves the club, the fans and offers so much on and off the field. besides, it means ill have to change my av.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would be very disappointing if true frankie has really stepped it up this year

Status
Not open for further replies.