• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm impressed at how many people are offended. I saw this side of Jo-Lo back in the year 2000!
She peaked when she was in Money Train back in 1995. After that it's all been downhill.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
She peaked when she was in Money Train back in 1995. After that it's all been downhill.
Officer Grace Santiago mated with John Powell in that movie. She went black and never went back!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm impressed at how many people are offended. I saw this side of Jo-Lo back in the year 2000!
I didn't realise she had a head until this pic, I just thought she was a walking arse because that's all I saw lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still bonkable, those hips might stick out in a swimsuit, depends on how her mind works.

Wahesh

Reaction score
My dear brothers,

NOTHING UPON NOTHING WILL BEAT KATE UPTON'S GAME OF WAR COMMERCIAL!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My dear brothers,

NOTHING UPON NOTHING WILL BEAT KATE UPTON'S GAME OF WAR COMMERCIAL!

She’s not that good looking and alittle pudgy... There’s plenty of woman who have more beauty and sex appeal, fame doesn’t necessarily mean beauty

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@^^ so glad that guys like you can finally get married now.. #IVotedYes

I'm jokin with ya!!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
See I like my girls either short and skinny, or tall and curvy. Upton hits the tall and curvy category square on the knocker!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
She’s not that good looking and alittle pudgy... There’s plenty of woman who have more beauty and sex appeal, fame doesn’t necessarily mean beauty
There's definitely better women but I'm not going to stop eating cheap $40 rump steak just because $1,000 steak exists.

Wait.... did I just associate women with pieces of meat?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's definitely better women but I'm not going to stop eating cheap $40 rump steak just because $1,000 steak exists.

Wait.... did I just associate women with pieces of meat?
But then again you could say some women are only viewed as the hottest or sexiest just from where they sit socially or power the hold old like a celebrity

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But then again you could say some women are only viewed as the hottest or sexiest just from where they sit socially or power the hold old like a celebrity
Definitely. Fame and money are aphrodisiacs. For me it's metal chicks. An average looking chick sings some throaty metal vocals and she reaches supermodel level.

Status
Not open for further replies.